Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
New Whitetails, Inc. Episode - Big Bucks Part 2 >

New Whitetails, Inc. Episode - Big Bucks Part 2

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

New Whitetails, Inc. Episode - Big Bucks Part 2

Old 02-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Whitetails, Inc. Episode - Big Bucks Part 2

Well, I am excited to let you know that “The Big Bucks of 2010 – Part 2” is up and running on our brand spanking new website. We just launched it, and while we have a few things to continue to tweak; it’s a HUGE improvement from our old site. We now are now linked to the world! You can now become a-part of our new community network. I’ll be keeping you all posted daily in the future. Check the new episode and our website out at: www.whitetailsinc.com Thank you very much for your support, and let us know what you think!
Old 02-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up 2010 A Tough Year

I agree that 2010 was a very bad rut year with all the heat we had hear in Southern Indiana. There where a few nice Bucks taken in this area 130 to 160 were a couple taken out of my area's but not many bigger. The number of deer period was way down, the processor who I take my dear to says he was down over 100 deer this year and closed down in the middle of December due to a lack of buisness.
The up side I guess is that the Bucks will get bigger for this year and the Does fatter as well. I'll be looking forward to your new years productions with expectation as I know you guys will work hard as always to bring em down this season.