Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

The Judge speaks

Old 07-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Judge speaks

Well boys and girls the judge is tuned to perfection now we just need to shoot and shoot and shoot some more till season gets here..Walt
Old 07-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Spike

Nice!!!!! Atta BOY!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

stikbow26: Here is an idea for your "RobinHood" arrow set. Cut out a plaque a little longer than your arrow set, designed however you like. If you have access to a router you can even router the edge as well. Mount a small set of sheds, half on each end. Puchase a pair of curtain hangers (these are a U shape, usually gold in color). Mount them equal distance in from the end of the arrow combination. This is where you hang the arrow. On the back of the plaque cut a couple of eye slots with the router. This is how the plaque is hung on the wall after a couple of screws have been inserted into the wall. If putting screws into gyproc, you can purchase plastic inserts, that when a screw is inserted into them, the insert expands, biting into the gyproc. If you have more than one "RobinHood" set your plaque could be made deeper or build another to match. this makes a nice addition to your trophy room etc.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:39 PM
Bartender

Very nice Walt! I got my first with a carbon this past June and I ended with 3 robin hoods that month. grrr@ the cost lol
Old 07-14-2010, 02:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys.. I have so many of them darn things I have learned not to shoot the same spot but I had a bet from my two buds that were shooting with me that I coulndn't hit that little orange tag they put on the target.. There goes another 30 dollars.