White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Ozonics

Old 11-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rosshooter
You should have waited for the 200 it is light as heck..
Old 11-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Spike

I'm not into arguing, but these things work. Adult does see us, do everything in there power to bust us, but can't. I think that says enough. Wouldn't hunt without one! I just know the deer doesn't smell blatant human odor and run for the next county. That in itself makes it worth it
Old 11-18-2010, 06:35 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by b.hunter
I'm not into arguing, but these things work. Adult does see us, do everything in there power to bust us, but can't. I think that says enough. Wouldn't hunt without one! I just know the deer doesn't smell blatant human odor and run for the next county. That in itself makes it worth it
My experience as well. And trust me, I have been busted many times before I started using Ozonics.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Spike

I was hunting a ditch line and kept seeing nice bucks 3/4 way up the hill. I would not get smelled down low but as soon as i moved up to bucks level I got snorted at three nights in a row by three different bucks. Can someone who claims ozonics works and you don't get smelled using these things explain to me what I'm doing wrong. I clean my clothes and boots and hardly get smelled a lot but if ozonics really work then I shouldn't be getting smelled up high. I put the machine above my head and face it towards where the wind is blowing but that doesn't seem to be working. I've kind of come to a conclusion that these ozonics don't work I'm getting smelled about the same that I did before I bought one. That being said I never got smelled a lot but ozonics claims it stops deer from smelling you but why do I still hear snorting if the machine is running. Another thing when the machine running it really cuts down my ability to hear deer coming in my area. I've never had deer act like they hear it but really obstructs my hearing.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

You MUST make certain the machine is pointed in a HARD downward angle over your scent stream. If this doesn't happen, it's possible for some scent to get outside the Ozone. Shoot me an email if you still have questions, OZONIC'S WORK!!!

[email protected]
Old 09-20-2013, 02:09 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by WKP Todd
You MUST make certain the machine is pointed in a HARD downward angle over your scent stream. If this doesn't happen, it's possible for some scent to get outside the Ozone. Shoot me an email if you still have questions, OZONIC'S WORK!!!

[email protected]
Found this thought it was funny. Its amusing to read old threads and people swear by Fad products that we later all realize are junk.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

wom .
Old 10-28-2013, 07:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just another "toy" to have to tote into the woods (and remove). What happens when the wind switches up on you, or you get a downdraft? Be serious! Hunt high, with the right wind direction and save yourself some "bucks".
Old 11-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's easy to say something works if your endorsed by the product. Whatever. I do the shower scent free, wash cloths scent free, hang to dry outside, change in hunting cloths when I get to the farm, spray before I go to the stand spray again when I make it in the stand, and hang H.S. waffers. This year I've shot 3 deer one nice buck all down wind and never had a deer even look at my tree.

Hunters have been killing deer without Ozonics for decades. I think I'll save my money.

I came out with this new product. It's a pill you swallow. There's two kinds. One makes you smell like a rutting buck, and one that makes you smell like a doe in heat. I swear they work. Everybody on TV is using it and look they shoot these monsters. Nevermind the 1000's of acres of feed, and no pressure. It's the pill I swear. Only $99.99 for one. Hurry up while supplies last.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by deernutz
Hunters have been killing deer without Ozonics for decades. I think I'll save my money.
There's two kinds. One makes you smell like a rutting buck, and one that makes you smell like a doe in heat. I swear they work.
What happens if both are taken?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.