Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

World record broken!!!!

Old 04-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default World record broken!!!!

Well boys and girls the world record for turkey with a bow was just broken yesterday by our one and only Todd P owner of WKP and all on film with his Elite Z28. It was offically scored by the NWTF and it beat the old record by 15 points and is the new number one with a bow and 32 all time.. It weighed in at 25.9 lbs and had 6 beards.. Congrats Todd..
PS. now I know about man law but for reasons you can understand I can't post pics yet Todd will have to do that when he can!!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

CONGRATS Todd!!!

Mark
Old 04-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Fork Horn

Flippin' sweet!! Way to go Todders!

Stan
Old 04-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Fork Horn

hey todd when you are done with that horse shoe can i borrow it . i dont want to keep it just borrow it for a couple of days . but really congrats brotha , couldnt have happend to a better person , cant wait to see the pics . getting ready to tap the rockies guna have one for you man congats
Old 04-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

C'mon guys let's see some pics! This thunderchicken must be EPIC!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

PLEAASSEEE tell me you guys slapped this down on tape? If so, can't wait to see the footage + pics... That is ridicuous... I thought Todd doesn't do turkeys... Haha obviously things changed.... big time beginners luck and sounds like a Fantastic bird anyways.....
congrats all the way
Gerard
Old 04-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks very much for the support guys! Can you believe it's my first turkey ever? Yeah, it's all down-hill from here. It was killed on-tape and the footage is incredible. Dallas did a spectacular job running the camera. It's one of the best hunts I've ever had the opportunity to share.

Working on the pics, website, and details of everything. Will get it out there ASAP.

I'm so fortunate, lucky, and just thankful. I could never have imagined this in 1,000,000 years. It's nuts....

The only thing I will take credit for is putting a good shot on this bird. I'm so happy! Beyond that, it was blind luck!

Todder
Old 04-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Spike

TODD THAT IS INCREDIBLE MAN!!! Congratulations, I was laughing at the Ground Zero Video when Dallas was talking about it because I remember you saying in the past that you were so focused on Deer you didn't have time for much else and low an behold "NEW WORLD RECORD TURKEY ON VIDEO" Whiteknuckle crew hang on tight...you are really about to sell some videos now! YOU ROCK DUDE!
Old 04-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Spike

DUDE!!!! that's frick'in AWESOME! I didn't believe it at first when I saw your post on another site. CONGRATS brother! Does this mean the next WKP dvd will be turkey huntin?? Six beards!? really?????
Old 04-21-2010, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, the pictures and story of the new world record bow killed turkey is up on our website. Check it out!

www.whiteknuckleproductions.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.