Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
WKP – new video “Ground Zero” is available! >

WKP – new video “Ground Zero” is available!

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

WKP – new video “Ground Zero” is available!

Old 03-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default WKP – new video “Ground Zero” is available!

Hello Everyone,

I’m pleased to announce that our brand new video “Ground Zero” is now available through our website at the following link:

http://www.whiteknuckleproductions.com/videos.aspx

Also, we are offering our sweet WKP White or Black hat’s with a new DVD for only $25.00!

We released “Ground Zero” this past weekend at the Illinois Deer Classic, and the positive feedback and orders are already piling in. Like all WKP videos and products, it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don’t believe it’s worth the $14.99 you pay for it, I’ll mail you a check! Thus far the feedback (and my opinion) is that it is the best WKP video to date!

Thanks for your continued support – we’ll keep making them if you keep buying them!

Sincerely,

Todd Pringnitz, President
White Knuckle Productions, LLC.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Spike

can't wait for it to arrive!!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Spike

Picked up one at the illinois show, picked up full circle as well. Both are awesome. Hey Todd can i barrow Kyle for about 2 weeks in the middle of November this fall? Man that dude can put down some footage. He is a tremendous asset to WKP. Great job everyone. Dan's a funny cat too, glad to see him getting on some big deer. He passed several most people would die for. And shipwreck, what a HOSS. some incredible footage. Keep it up.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Spike

Got it yesterday. Looking forward to watching it tonight with the boys. Thanks for the fast turnaround on the order Todd.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Fork Horn

Can't wait to check it out!

Stan
Old 03-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Spike

another great video guys congrats. Shipwreck made me a train wreck, I really wanted to see Dan get that deer, was giving me a heart attack when Todd had that thing in front of that blind and couldn't get a good ethical shot. Can you imagine what that thing will be this year?!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

If he makes it another year (don't know if he's still alive or not), he may go down hill. We are pretty sure he was a 6-1/2 or 7-1/2 year old this year. Hard to tell what he'll be or where he'll be at. Hopefully Dallas can get the job done!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Spike

Oh, the ethical shot wasn't the issue. He found out why multiple pins is very important in ground blinds...
Old 03-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Spike

Ground Zero was awesome! I love what you guys are doing, keep up the great work.

I just posted my review on Wired To Hunt, check it out here...

Ground Zero Review
Old 03-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Spike

Sweet review dude. Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.