Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
Buddy had problem with new video >

Buddy had problem with new video

White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Buddy had problem with new video

Old 02-24-2010, 07:09 AM
Spike

Todd - Just sent you a PM but I also ran into the same issue and did email you a while back right after the show and have not heard from you..
Old 02-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan if you e-mailed Todd he will be getting back to you, and he will be shipping you a new one as soon as they come in from the printer, They are working the bugs out as we speak..Walt
Old 03-05-2010, 05:40 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by stikbow26
Dan if you e-mailed Todd he will be getting back to you, and he will be shipping you a new one as soon as they come in from the printer, They are working the bugs out as we speak..Walt
Any idea on a time frame for this? I still have not heard anything from him from the email I sent him initially..
Old 04-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Spike

I know you said dont worry, that he would be emailing me back or sending me a new video but at this point I still have yet to here from anyone and still have a video that does not work.. Any idea on when someone will be getting back to me?
Old 04-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

dsconnell
I just Tx'ed Todd and he said he never got an e-mail so he said e-mail him again and he will get you taken care of!!Walt
Old 04-05-2010, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone who had any issues - and sent me an email - I have mailed replacement DVD's out months ago now.

If you haven't recieved an email back from me - I didn't get your email for some reason? I don't check the PM's on all these different sites very often. I just can't keep up with them all.

Email me at [email protected]

I will take care of you!

Sorry for the issue.

Todd