White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

vital bow gear sights

Old 02-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default vital bow gear sights

hey guys,

i know that you use the vital gear sights and i was wondering about them. not very many guys talk about them and i was wondering what drew you to them.

i am considering buying them for my bow. but had some questions regarding them

does the glow ring affect the view through the sight at low light conditions?

the triangular and the pentagon sights are the pins individually adjustable?

thanks for answering these questions
Old 02-15-2010, 08:54 AM
Spike

They are made in the USA!!! A pioneer of fiber optic & single pin technology. I believe they are the best sights I have ever shot and the brightest(from a variety of copper john, tru glo,extreme, HHA, sword). My experience with the glow rings invloves target shooting, Its more of a focus ring and will blow your mind as to how it will make you focus on your target. Havent really got to use it in low light tho. Not much on shooting multiple pin sights so your on your own with those, I have to recommend the star pro angular in .019. But if you go to vital gears website and contact [email protected] he will answer all of your questions, super nice guy and will help ya out a million.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, they are sweet! Brightest pins on the market! I use the Triangle now too. Each pin is adjustable (by ring), and the entire group is adjustable as well. I don't have any issues with sight ring. It allows me to center it in my peep which can be more easily seen at low-light. I don't think you'll have any issues. I've never heard anyone mention it before anyway.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:09 AM
Fork Horn

thanks guys,

i believe i just might check them out