Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Ground Zero

Old 02-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Spike

Spent the weekend at my farm testing out my new GroungHog Max ATV plow and I was wishing I had something new to get me excited about the season to come. It can be such a long summer..So, I'm stoked that you'll have a new production coming out.. Looking forward to it WKP..
Old 02-07-2010, 04:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Todd has said that the printer is just finishing up with it and it will become available on our website starting the week of Feb.15th..
Old 02-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry I haven't been on here sooner. We will have the new video just in-time for the Michigan show this coming weekend. Video premier at Taters on Thursday night. We will have them up on the site the following week - probably the 18th or so?
Old 02-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Typical Buck

Had a great time at the premeir last night. Thanks to Tater and Deb for the hospitallity. Great job once again Kyle.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Spoiler
Had a great time at the premeir last night. Thanks to Tater and Deb for the hospitallity. Great job once again Kyle.
Sorry I didn't make it boys! I have been sicker than a dog and didn't want to subject anyone to that.

Gonna miss the show this weekend too. I have tourneys to shoot both days. Maybe someone will score me a copy??

Hope you guys have a good show!!!

Mark
Old 02-18-2010, 08:27 AM
Spike

Is Ground Zero going to be for sale on the website today or will it now be delayed?
Old 02-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Delayed about two weeks from what I have heard!! Sorry!!Walt
Old 02-27-2010, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

got to watch ground zero last nite after the il show . best video yet every body involved did a great job if you wantn to watch a video thats off the paved road and keeps you glued to tv wonderin whats guna happen next you should check ground zero out you wont be dissapionted . to todd kyle and the whole wkp crew you out did yourself's this time .
Old 02-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Ryan if feels great to hear hard core bowhunters say that!!Walt
Old 02-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

i hope to get a little better story next year and be part of the production gave it a shot this year but just not enough there besides the kill . its hard for someone to appreciate what you guys do until they try and film all aspects of your hunt , i know now how much you guys put into it and i can appreciate the blood sweat and tears you guys put into your production .