HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Bloodrunners?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/306969-bloodrunners.html)

indianaboy 10-16-2009 01:27 AM

Bloodrunners??

Those of you using them and have taken deer with them. How are they holding up???

ryanhill 10-16-2009 09:35 AM

the first batch i got was ones that they didnt put lok tite on the set screws for the blades and i had a problem with the set screws comin out . but i called nap and they sent me 6 heads and 2 practice heads witch was awsome of them to do . (they have great customer service ) . on performance , mine fly great , and ive only shot a doe so far this year and the scene was striaght out of a slasher movie . she ran about 50 yards and was sprayin blood the whole way , ive never saw devastation like it in my life not even from rage heads .

WKP Todd 10-16-2009 10:07 AM

I've not shot them into a whitetail before, but mine fly great too - and I've never been able to get fixed heads to fly worth a poop! I'm shooting the Spitfire Maxx's this year, but will try to kill a doe or something with the bloodrunner.

With that being said, we have many team members shooting the bloodrunners, and thus far the performance has been AWESOME! They make one heck of a mess - which is the point!

stikbow26 10-18-2009 12:32 PM

I also am shooting them this year and I have not had a chance to shoot a deer with them yet.But praticing with them I am hitting my same marks as my feild tips out to 50 yards and last night smoked a Yote at 30 yards 12 ring baby!! He was dead in seconds.. Walt

saxman1 10-30-2009 05:25 AM

I am using them also and have had the screws come out.
All they sent me was screws and a pratice head.

I've not shot a whitetail with them yet but I did shoot a hog
I use ground blinds with the shoot through screens.Never had a problem with my G5 montec but the bloodrunner opened when it hit the mesh.I could tell by the size diff in the holes in my screen.
The arrow hit true but I think allot of KE was expended when it opened.I got good pennitration and blood on the arrow but never recovered the hog.

I contacted NAP and the said to NOT shoot them through the screens so we will see if i get a shot at a whitetail.

stikbow26 11-16-2009 12:21 PM

Boys I will say this that the Bloodrunners are the best head I have seen in action ever.. My daughters buck was not hit the best and Steve's buck was hit great and both left awesome blood and 3 inch entrance hole's. I love that it makes the holes of a mech. head but still cut's while inside the deer as a fixed head, I can tell you it is the head I will have in my quiver as long as NAP makes them.. Walt

ryanhill 11-17-2009 05:18 PM

same with me walt i didnt make a very good shot on my buck and he only ran 50 yards and tipped over , if i would have bn shootin the fixed blades i have bn shootin for the last ten years i would not have found my buck , im very confident of that . im sold on them now , they have erased any doubt i had in them