HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Predator Camo new WKP Sponsor! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/303777-predator-camo-new-wkp-sponsor.html)

WKP Todd 09-15-2009 11:51 AM

Predator Camo new WKP Sponsor!

I couldn’t be more proud to announce that Predator Camo has officially become the latest sponsor of White Knuckle Productions. I’ve been using Predator camo since 1999, and I can say it truly makes me a better bowhunter by allowing both myself and my cameraman to set-up trees with little of no cover! This stuff just works, and I wouldn’t have been using it for all these years just because I thought it “looked cool”!

To learn more about Predator Camo and what it can do to make you a better hunter, check out the following link at: www.predatorcamo.com

MIBIGHNTR 09-15-2009 11:55 AM

Awesome!

That is AWESOME!!! I have also been using Predator camo for longer than I can remember and it flat out makes you disappear! I have been able to get away with way more movement than I ever should and that is the edge you need. It may not be the "big box" store cool camo, but it is the BEST!

GREAT news Todd!

Mark

stikbow26 09-15-2009 01:23 PM

Yep Todd talked me into Predator several years ago and all I can say is this is the best out there and it works. I remember the day clear here in Michigan hunting stateland I had been busted so many times in my favorite tree, then my Predator camo arrived I put it on and hunted that very next day and killed a beutiful doe that I know had busted me before. But my best test came the first year we videoed for WKP Tater and me in a little 10 inch tree when this guy walked in and never once noticed two fat guys in the tree above him.. Walt

ryanhill 09-15-2009 04:13 PM

lovin it :rock:

sdeland 09-18-2009 11:08 PM

About time!!:party0007:

Stan

ryanhill 09-26-2009 08:05 AM

ive got a new fall grey suit , how does this pattern work in the earl season

MIBIGHNTR 09-26-2009 07:24 PM

I am all about PREDATOR CAMO, but I DON'T LIKE the new logo!!! Predator Camo will always be the Bobcat logo to me!!!

Mark

PS - Fall Gray should do well anytime!!! Although I have a Spring Green suit I wear early season.

rmocarsky 09-30-2009 06:31 PM

Amen to Predator

Hunters,

In 1999, opending day of deer firearms season, I left way to early to get to my stand in the woods on my friends farm.

I got turned around in the pitch dark of his stand of pines and had to sit down to wait for some greying up so I could find my way without meandering any further, possibly spooking deer.

I sat on a fallen tree, behind nothing but a sapling and waited.

In off the field came 2 does, I did not see them until they were about 30 yards away from me; the pine needles made them virtually silent.

I sat rock still.

The wind must have been perfect.

They fed closer and closer until, I swear upon my own honor they passed by me on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SAPLING!

A dog barked way off behind me from a neighbors farm.

The closest doe perked up, funneled her ears towards the noise and stared intently towards the barking . . . RIGHT THROUGH ME at about 1 yard!

Honest to God truth.

They rambled off and I humbly thanked God for this experience; by far the most intensely enjoyable event of my hunting experience not entailing a kill.

Uh, Yeah . . .

I'd say Predator Fall Grey made it happen.

I have woodland camo, real tree, and fall brown leaf camo.

Haven't used anything other than Predator since '99.

Rmocarsky

stikbow26 10-01-2009 02:56 AM

Yeh baby!!!!

The Outdoorsman 10-01-2009 03:35 AM

Congrats on the sponsorship.