HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Congrats team Kentucky (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/302862-congrats-team-kentucky.html)

stikbow26 09-07-2009 09:55 AM

Congrats team Kentucky

Let me be the first to congradulate team Kentucky with the first kill of the season!!!:party0005: I heard the footage rocked so congrats Guys!!!!! I guess you will be doing some yote hunting from what I heard :devil:so lets hear the story!!Walt

KY Bone Chaser 09-07-2009 10:21 AM

Well Ill let Timmy tel the story since he was the hunter and I was only the cameraman. We will get some pics up as soon as we get the cord for the camera, the camera has a card that our reader wont accept.

Yeah we need to do some yote hunting, stupid things.

Thanks Guys,

Cory

oneidaeagle79 09-07-2009 01:50 PM

Good job guys!!!!! can't wait to see the footage

ryanhill 09-07-2009 05:15 PM

:party0005:congrats guys . how big ???:arms: , wana see the pics . we bust every coy dog we can there are way to many aro`und were i hunt , we get the rifles out during feb and march and put a hurtn on them we shoot around 20 a year . once agian congrats on the kill let us see the pics when u get your cord .

kybowhunter35 09-08-2009 07:45 AM

Well first of all this was deff. a team effort. Without corey and phipps help this would not have happen. Phipps got great preseason velvet footage of my buck and corey did a great job filming. thanks guys.
Corey and I got into the treestand about 4:30 sunday evening in hopes of trying to get a big nine point down that we had been seeing and getting on trail cam pics of. We knew a storm was blowing in but we decided to hunt anyway. After being in the stand about 20 mins the wind did a 180 degree change and we decided to get down and ground and pound on a field that we had been seeing some big bucks. The wind needed to hunt this field is rare around here so we knew we had to take advantage. We made a small blind by a ditch and set up tripod and waited. Not 30 minutes into the hunt here they came. 5 bucks came into the field with the biggest one about 110". We watched all the bucks most the day and were happy to just get some sweet footage. About 8:00 pm two does came out and i decided that i wanted to shoot one. I raised up slowly to draw my bow and somehow she busted me. I set there motionless for about a minute and two bucks to my left started jumping around and sparing. The doe just forgot about me and i just decided to just let her go. Not 10 seconds after letting my bow down two shooter bucks pop out of the cedar thicket just 20 yards away. I tried to stop them with a bleat but he was set on trotting to the other bucks. Finaly he stopped at 48-50 yards away and i let the arrow go. Perfect heart shot :rock:and we found him about 80 yards away.The bloodrunners def. work wait til you see the hole. The footage is really good cant wait til you all get to share hunt with me.

stikbow26 09-08-2009 10:55 AM

Awesome story boys and congrats again!!! way to hunt the wind not your heart it is really hard to do some times but look at the benifits!! Walt

chadhaucke 09-08-2009 05:27 PM

Congrats guys, thats awesome. On the ground too, cant wait to see the footage. Were up this weekend. Justin and I pulled a camera yesterday that has 6 different bucks on it that are all slobs and all in velvet yet. Cant wait. Congrats again fellas.

Mr Droptine 09-08-2009 06:09 PM

Congratulations guys!
Way to get it done early season!!!
Sounds like the hunt was awesome! :cool2:
Can't wait for Oct. 1st. here in Illinois!!!

KY Bone Chaser 09-08-2009 08:10 PM

Yeah man this was an awsome hunt.

By far the most bucks I have ever had in front of me at one time.

Every since Phipps got all that velvet footage of these deer iv been antsy to hunt that area. When the wind changed Timmy and I knew it was the time to move and thats what we done, we abandon our original plan, and played the wind.

The hillarious thing was I was sitting there behind the camera texting Scoonie, and was like well I got to go, deer were pouring into the lower end of the field. It wasn't 20 minutes later that shooter comes out of the cedars an timmy smokes him (Deuce).

This was definatly a team effort, and im just glad a had a chance to do my part with this hunt.

Hopefully Phipps and I will get it done also, we will just have to wait and see. We have our eyes on a few slobs, one named Rockstar, that is trying his best to be a movie star. Phipps got a trail cam pic of this deer 15 minutes before he got to the stand monday morning (when he smokes his doe), which he go a trailcam pic of her 10 seconds before he smokes her, which in my eyes is pretty awsome.

If the moon phase will switch someime soon, maybe we can see some serious deer movement. If not, we can always call in the napalm strikes, right Todd???? LOL

sdeland 09-08-2009 08:58 PM

Excellent! Can't wait to see the footage! Man this gets me pumped for the season to start. Bring it on! Congrats.

Stan