Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
Todder,  One I can actually hunt. >

Todder, One I can actually hunt.

White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Todder, One I can actually hunt.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default Todder, One I can actually hunt.

Hey Todd,
Here's one I'll be hunting.
I was down at my lease again this past weekend in Schyuler Co. Il. hanging some more stands and moving some cameras around. I was really discouraged when I checked my cameras and only had does, fawns, raccoons, and coyotees on the cameras. No bucks!
I soon cheered up when me and my hunting partner took off from the farm and came around the corner from the property and looked out in the field and saw this guy feeding in the beans. Long g-2s, and a couple forks on the backs of them. If he comes by me, he's going to eat my arrow for breakfast. I guess you really can't get discouraged when you don't get anything good on your trail cameras. They won't show you every animal on your property.
What do you guys think he will score? I have a really good idea, and watched him thru binoculars for 10 minutes. Take a guess.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, but it was starting to get dark and I tried to lighten the pictures. These are still off the video. Not as clear as I would like them to be, but at least I got him on video.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:04 AM
Fork Horn

what a stud . i think he will score holy %&#$
Old 08-25-2009, 04:28 AM
Spike

He is an absolute stud! I am not an expert on scoring by an means but I am going to guess he will gross low 160's or upper 150's.

That is a monstorous main frame 8, good luck out there this fall!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Kev what a stud hard pic to actually tell but I will throw out there his 2s and threes are as long as mine from last year he has way bigger brows and carrys good mass out I will go out on a limb and put him in the high 170s to 180s..Walt
Old 08-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

Walt,
Yeah, he's a good one. I was happy as all get out when I spotted him. I watched him through binos alot longer than I filmed him, but I was actually thinking in the 160'- 165" range. I'm hopeing I'm being conservative on the score. If I get the chance, and that's all I'm asking for on this guy. I hope I spoil his day!
Old 08-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let me know when you put the tape to him..
Old 08-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Fork Horn

Oh yea! Thats what Im talking about!! Doesn't it get you pumped! I can't wait for this season to begin!

Stan
Old 08-26-2009, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I can say is "WOW".... That is a stud dude! Sorry I haven't written sooner. Had 2 days of treestand hanging hell with 2 camera guys - and I'm now backed up to my ears! I've got some catching up to do.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Holy moly that is a upper 160's all day, what a awesome buck no matter what he scores. That will keep you sitting long hard days no matter what. Good luck!
Old 08-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Thanks guys!!!! He will definetly make me sit through the whole day in hopes he comes skipping down my trail!!!

Todder, I know exactly what you mean about hanging stands! A week ago when I was down, it was 94 degrees, then last weekend when I was down to my lease it was 20 degrees cooler, but I got into poisen oak, or ivy and it got me pretty good. Kevs on steroids right now. Hopefully I don't turn out like walt and Mark!
Ha, Ha!!!! Sorry guys, Just had to bring back a blast from the past!!! LOL!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.