HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Pretty Excited! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/296765-pretty-excited.html)

MIBIGHNTR 06-27-2009 06:07 PM

Pretty Excited!

I am pretty excited tonight.......

I just clinched the MI State ASA 2009 3-D Shooter of the Year in Hunter class!!!

My XLR continues to hold up it's end of the bargin!

It came down to myself and one other shooter who had been battling it out all year long. He needed to shoot 15-up from whatever I shot today for him to win. He shot a 279 and I posted a 304!

Now I have to bear-down for our State Championship in a couple of weeks!!!

Sorry, had to tell somebody.........

Mark[/align]

IndianaBBD 06-28-2009 01:04 PM

RE: Pretty Excited!

No need to apologize friend, congrats on your success and great shooting!

stikbow26 06-29-2009 04:24 AM

Atta boy I am surprised you had any doubts about yourself..Congrats bro!!Walt

WKP Todd 06-29-2009 09:00 AM

Congrats man! That's awesome brother! I hear you have some tips and techniques to show us with our new Elites?

sdeland 06-30-2009 09:18 PM

Excellent!! Congrats! Go get em'!

Stan

MIBIGHNTR 07-02-2009 05:05 AM

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Congrats man! That's awesome brother! I hear you have some tips and techniques to show us with our new Elites?
Thanks guys!!

The most critical tuning issus for the Elite's are....

Center-Shot - Make certain the Center-Shot is dead-nuts! Seems very critical with the Elites.

Rest Height - Make sure your arrow is in line with the Berger holes, more specifically, top line of the arrow about in line with the top of the Berger holes. Then set your loop height to ensure a level arrow while setting on the rest at it's highest point, assuming some sort of drop-away.

Cam Timing - With the Binary cams, it is very crucial to have them rolling over in sync. There are timing marks on both cams to check this.

Draw Stops - There are draw stops on each cam. Ensure they are both set the same in the slots on the cams. This will play into the cam timing as well.

Hope this helps!

BTW - I have a guy that I use for strings/cables and "super tuning" that can squeeze every last bit of performance out of the Elite's!! I am not a huge fan of the G5 strings/cables that come on them.

Mark

Hoyt82 07-02-2009 07:05 PM

Congrats and good luck at state

BOWCHIEF 07-04-2009 09:01 AM

Congrats!

ryanhill 07-04-2009 11:13 AM

congrats , good luck at the state championship

WKP Todd 07-06-2009 09:05 AM

Hey Mark

Shoot me an email at [email protected] when you get a chance.