Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Full Circle Reviews

Old 03-06-2009, 08:31 AM

Default RE: Full Circle Reviews

Well last night I decided to steal some time from studying and finished watching full circle! WKP crew all I can say is you guys are awesome.

Its so nice to see guys out their going through the same pain and emotions as I. Your videos show that you guys actuallyearn thedeer you are able to harvest rather than being those guyswho just get a ride out totheirstands Knock em down andthats supposed to be hunting.

It is so hard these days to find videos that dont feel like the cast just wanna get rich. You guys just seem to be enjoying everybit of the season weather its up or down. In my eyes thats the only way to be. If I ever lose the thrill of just getting a chance to be in the woods I will have to give it all up.

Once again you guys did it perfectly, And gotta say Bloopers were Damm Funny LOL. I thank you all for putting out another great video and if everything comes together for myself soon I hope I can maybe get you guys some footage.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:24 AM
Spike

You guys freakin nailed it this year and it can only get better. Way to go Todd and crew.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Kyle glad you liked it!!!! How is the new job going??? Walt
Old 03-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

I picked up all 3 DVD's at the Iowa Classic last week. Just finished watching them all. Can't say that i have ever watched a hunting video like that. Very fresh way of doing it. Can't wait for your next one. Love the year round take on things. Heck, i thought i was the only one to ever eat tags! You guys make me want to get back out there in the woods right now. Luckily, turkey season is just around the corner. I only wish i would have watched them sooner so i could have spent more time and known who i was talking to at the classic.

Great work guys, you got a lifelong fan here.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Spike

Honest review as requested...

I really enjoyed the DVD. The quiet transition footage is better than anything I've ever seen, very very well done. I enjoy the stories as things go along but to be honest I'd rather hear the hunting team do the back ground commentary on their hunts instead of Todd's voice, makes things a little more personal in my opinion. Maybe it is lack of sleep due to sick twin girls but some things seemed to jump around a bit, forward into season backwards to shed season, etc etc etc but over all everything flowed really well.

My most straight up disappointment was the two biggest deer shot off camera. I honestly had to turn the DVD off and come back to it a few days later as I was so disappointed.

That all being said, I do recommend this DVD to anyone I talk to who likes watching hunting DVDs, it's a style not seen and that will soon be replicated by others.

Well done.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

Kyle glad you liked it!!!! How is the new job going??? Walt
Walt I am having a freakin blast. So much better putting people in the slammer instead of babysitting them.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:40 AM
Fork Horn

Well I do have to give it "Two Thumbs Up"! And I also have to give a shout out to Tator and the Blueberry Belly!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:26 AM
Fork Horn

Just ordered a copy. Can't wait to watch it!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

I thought you guys did a great job on Full Circle. You guys did a video that doesn't just show the kill and the recovery but you did the shed hunting in spring,the food plots and summer velvet footage, along with running and gunning. Also I really liked how you guys showed the emotion that many other videos lack. All hunters know that feeling and I think Todd did it best when he shot that big buck. You guys are down to earth guys that anyone can get along with. I also like how you show hunts that didn't always work out or when you hit a deer and don't find it you show it to prove to other hunters that it can happen to anyone. I also really liked how you guys showed that shooting does is an important thing to do. Most hunting videos don't do that but you guys did. Your videos are truly the best out on the market in my opinion. I look forward to your next video come next spring. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

gunther, Thank you for the kind words and I am really glad you like the video. We are just that average guys that are addicted to big whitetails and we always said we would always show it all how it happens not just all edited up.. Man if we get half the bucks the team members have been watching it is going to be another great video season.. Walt

Quick Reply: Full Circle Reviews

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.