White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Full Circle Viewing...

Old 01-19-2009, 06:01 AM

Default Full Circle Viewing...

Over the weekend I had the pleasure of watching the rough draft of "Full Circle" a couple times.All I can say is you are all in for a treat, and it wasn't even 100% finished.Kyle's best work yet. Get ready and when you watch it for the first time I recommend having an extra pair of undies on hand.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:22 PM

Default RE: Full Circle Viewing...

well you know one my favorite parts and one of the most important parts is the music in the dvd....what are we dealing with this time?? good stuff?? it always makes a dvd complete.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

well you know one my favorite parts and one of the most important parts is the music in the dvd....what are we dealing with this time?? good stuff?? it always makes a dvd complete.
A couple more weeks won't kill ya will it?
Old 01-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Fork Horn

Def. can't wait to see it!! Todd keeps telling me how great it is!! Kyle has a great eye for video production! DFW I don't have to worry about bringing extra undies... Im always wearing Depends!!

Stan
Old 01-20-2009, 03:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man I can't wait to see it also, Todd is making me wait this year also!!! I do know about the music from talking with Kyle and you wont be dissapointed.. Walt
Old 01-20-2009, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, we actually had our music composed for the video this year. Kyle went to film school with a musician who does this professionally, so we sent him "The Grind" and told him what we were looking for. The result wasa bunch of custom that is pretty much just perfect for what we are trying to do.

Next year we are going to write and compose our own music. The White Knuckle Trio will be on-tour during next yearsshow circuit.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:12 AM

Man, I cant wait. It sounds like you guys really are doing a great job. Cant wait to see the finished product. Thank god there is already a bright spot for Feb
Old 01-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am going to have to quit looking at this thread it is just making me want to see it more and more.. I Talked to Tater and he said no problem watching it at his house before the show so mark it on your calendars!!Walt
Old 01-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was kinda hoping Tater didn't mind his nephew and myself totally planning an event at his place! I haven't ever been - and from what I hear it looks like castle gray skull!
Old 01-21-2009, 02:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeh it's goregous!!! Just look for the steple on top of the house!!

Quick Reply: Full Circle Viewing...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.