Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

WKP and another doe down

Old 10-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default WKP and another doe down

Got a call from Wally last night that he knocked down a big ole doe after only 15min on stand. Took her thru both lungs with the Grim Reaper and had a 4 foot wide bloodtrail but it was only 25 yards long. I guess that was long enough since she only went 25 yards. Yeah!!!!! Another big Grim Reaper bloodtrail. Thats 3 for Aaron and I and 1 for Walt. Reapers are working out great.

Jay
Old 10-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: WKP and another doe down

I haven't been able to experience one of these "Grim Reaper" blood trails for myself but i hope i can soon!

Good job Walt!
Old 10-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice work Minnie! On-camera?
Old 10-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well thanks guys!! No Todd no cameras it was a weekend with my daughter seeing I missed hunting with her all last season. I got up north with only 1/2 hr of light left threw on my camo grabed my bow and walked out behind my Mom and Dads. Well after only15 minutes in stand the whole ridge lite up with yotes howling and here came this doe by her self troting by, well a little softERP and she stopped dead in her tracks at 35 yards. Well the night on stand with me hunting this year and the first deer I got to draw my new 101st on dead in her tracks really means dead in her tracks. I center punched her and she only ran 25 yards pumping blood 2 feet out both sides..
Old 10-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heres a Grim Reaperhole!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

PS. Minnie I did get video withdraw and videoed Steph Sat. night and this morning and videoed a bobcat walk by at about 15 yards.. Walt
Old 10-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Youve got to love those holes the Reapers leave.

Jay

Old 10-13-2008, 08:09 AM

Way to go minnie ! I have 2 down so far. A nice doe during the early firearmsseason, with my 50 cal. Dumped her where she stood.The other was a 3 pt. that had issues on Oct.4th. He had been hit by a car or truck sometime in the past. His hips and legwere completely fused on his left side. I would have let him walk, but he had a bad limp, so down he went. Double lunged him @ 15 yrds. 125 gr Muzzy leaves a massive blood trail, too. I didn't need to follow it though, I saw him pile up about 40 or 50 yrds away. I was back at the car with the deer before dark. Movement around here has been between 5 and 6 o-clock. I'll let you know when I get something bigger. Marko
Old 10-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

Well thanks guys!! No Todd no cameras it was a weekend with my daughter seeing I missed hunting with her all last season. I got up north with only 1/2 hr of light left threw on my camo grabed my bow and walked out behind my Mom and Dads. Well after only15 minutes in stand the whole ridge lite up with yotes howling and here came this doe by her self troting by, well a little softERP and she stopped dead in her tracks at 35 yards. Well the night on stand with me hunting this year and the first deer I got to draw my new 101st on dead in her tracks really means dead in her tracks. I center punched her and she only ran 25 yards pumping blood 2 feet out both sides..
good job, what kind of sight are you using?
Old 10-13-2008, 09:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Vital Bow Gear the best one out there as far as I am concerned. I have used it for about 7 years now.. Walt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.