HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Finally WKP member scores trail cam pic in MI (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/264342-finally-wkp-member-scores-trail-cam-pic-mi.html)

Xtremebone 09-22-2008 07:54 AM

Finally WKP member scores trail cam pic in MI

God can't thank you enough! All summer I have waited and well it was worth the wait to have these two bucks around! I think it's a hard pic to tell from the big typical buck is a buck I called the little 10 last year he is much bigger in the G2's and G3's this year at 4.5yr old.

The hog nasty is new at least for now I can't think of who he is but what an awesome buck with great charcter!! ENJOY! God thank you again I am so pumped!

Xtremebone 09-22-2008 07:54 AM

RE: Finally WKP member scores trail cam pic in MI

Here is the other buck!

Pass_Thru 09-22-2008 08:14 AM

No pics man!!! Not at least that I can see.

Jay

pixeldoctor 09-22-2008 08:26 AM

Have to click the word Attachment (1)to be able to download the pictures...

WKP Todd 09-22-2008 08:44 AM

Here you go - I want to see him hit the dirt this season brother! He's a feaky deaky!

stikbow26 09-22-2008 10:44 AM

Congrats Brandon go get em!! I finally found or should In say Tater's boy finally found mybig boyI have been seeing tracks from and he turns out to be about a 160 class main frame 9 pt with a double browtine. He is going to be real hard to hunt though so I am not putting to much hope out there. But as long as he is breathing I will be trying and I know 1 woods he is useing and I have permision to hunt there!!Walt
PS. He is on film also!!

Xtremebone 09-22-2008 11:04 AM

Hey Walt that is awesome! I got one other good buck in that 2nd post I blew upthe pic up and brighten it up a little and he is a stud as well!

Good luck! like you said at least we know they are there and breathing that means we have a chance!!

Pass_Thru 09-22-2008 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: pixeldoctor

Have to click the word Attachment (1)to be able to download the pictures...
Ah yeah did that!!!! Didnt work.

Jay

Pass_Thru 09-22-2008 02:25 PM

Hey Brandon nice to see you on one or two. Do it again man!!!

Jay

stikbow26 09-22-2008 07:26 PM

Yep it's Michigan and would be awesome for Todd if we could put some smack down on some Michigan bucks for him again as you did last year!!! Not as easy as the midwest bucks but mean more when it comes togather!!Walt