HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Doe down on film (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/264136-doe-down-film.html)

Pass_Thru 09-20-2008 09:04 PM

Doe down on film

Well its not that big of a deal but man it sure felt good to get one down after the season I had last year. I needed a confidence builder.

Anyways here are the stats. Grim Reaper 1 3/4" cut, 16-17 yrds, Double lung passthru. She went 60-70 yards. Great blood!!!!! Good footage too. OOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!!!! It sure feels good to be hunting again.

Jay

Rory/MO 09-20-2008 10:37 PM

RE: Doe down on film

Congrats!

Jason Cuda 09-20-2008 10:44 PM

Nice Job Jay, glad to hear you got the stench off your back. Next comes big bones in IL.

Jason

jjsyens 09-21-2008 07:40 AM

Jay, Great job!!!! I am glad to hear that you got the monkey off your back. I have been where you were at. Killing a doe is some good medicine.

stikbow26 09-21-2008 08:17 AM

Congrats Jay!! Glad to hear the it all went good.Walt

WKP Todd 09-21-2008 12:31 PM

Congrat's JAY! Good work brother! You did better than we did in Missouri! Slow hunting but a great time anyway. Congrats again!

Pass_Thru 09-21-2008 12:50 PM

Guys we did it again this morning. Aaron harvested a nice(small but nice) 1 1/2 old doe who had a buck fawn with her. Got it on film also. We getting alot of practice and gain more confidence. Hope IL goes better this season than last. I didnt get pics since I forgot the camera last night and when we got her this am she had dried blood all over her and she was stiff as a board. I was wearing shorts and flip flops so I wasnt about to mess around with her but I did have the camera for Aarons doe so I got some pics of her. Ill also post a few pics of the damage these heads do. Were impressed. Both shots were near perfect, maybe an inch or so high but good solid double lung passthrus. Both were under 20 yards. We both have another tag each and were gonna get more practice. hehehe.......

Jay

Pass_Thru 09-21-2008 12:53 PM

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Congrat's JAY! Good work brother! You did better than we did in Missouri! Slow hunting but a great time anyway. Congrats again!

Lets see..... Todd........ Dallas........ yeah Im sure you had a great time. How can you not when these two are involved??????????

youngbuck 09-21-2008 07:48 PM

Congrats man! I agree with the "I am glad to hear that you got the monkey off your back. I have been where you were at. Killing a doe is some good medicine." statement! Keep it up guys! I already know this is gonna be WKPs' best year yet!

Spoiler 09-21-2008 08:52 PM

Glad to here it Jay and Aaron, Isn't it sweet to get to hunt a little early here in MI.
Mikey