White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Doe down on film

Old 09-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default Doe down on film

Well its not that big of a deal but man it sure felt good to get one down after the season I had last year. I needed a confidence builder.

Anyways here are the stats. Grim Reaper 1 3/4" cut, 16-17 yrds, Double lung passthru. She went 60-70 yards. Great blood!!!!! Good footage too. OOOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!!!! It sure feels good to be hunting again.

Jay
Old 09-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Doe down on film

Congrats!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:44 PM

Nice Job Jay, glad to hear you got the stench off your back. Next comes big bones in IL.

Jason
Old 09-21-2008, 07:40 AM

Jay, Great job!!!! I am glad to hear that you got the monkey off your back. I have been where you were at. Killing a doe is some good medicine.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Jay!! Glad to hear the it all went good.Walt
Old 09-21-2008, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrat's JAY! Good work brother! You did better than we did in Missouri! Slow hunting but a great time anyway. Congrats again!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Fork Horn

Guys we did it again this morning. Aaron harvested a nice(small but nice) 1 1/2 old doe who had a buck fawn with her. Got it on film also. We getting alot of practice and gain more confidence. Hope IL goes better this season than last. I didnt get pics since I forgot the camera last night and when we got her this am she had dried blood all over her and she was stiff as a board. I was wearing shorts and flip flops so I wasnt about to mess around with her but I did have the camera for Aarons doe so I got some pics of her. Ill also post a few pics of the damage these heads do. Were impressed. Both shots were near perfect, maybe an inch or so high but good solid double lung passthrus. Both were under 20 yards. We both have another tag each and were gonna get more practice. hehehe.......

Jay

Old 09-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

Congrat's JAY! Good work brother! You did better than we did in Missouri! Slow hunting but a great time anyway. Congrats again!

Lets see..... Todd........ Dallas........ yeah Im sure you had a great time. How can you not when these two are involved??????????
Old 09-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats man! I agree with the "I am glad to hear that you got the monkey off your back. I have been where you were at. Killing a doe is some good medicine." statement! Keep it up guys! I already know this is gonna be WKPs' best year yet!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Typical Buck

Glad to here it Jay and Aaron, Isn't it sweet to get to hunt a little early here in MI.
Mikey

Quick Reply: Doe down on film

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.