Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

The Grind

Old 10-07-2008, 07:54 PM

Default RE: The Grind

I will sell it to anyone who wants to buy it.
I asked a couple questions, and I am interested in buying your video. No responses? Maybe you were busy, but I would like to purchase this from you, I am tired of lending out "my" video to friends, this one could be my loner, as I have not received my Grind video back from the last guy I lent it to. My friends love it, I just guess you can't make everyone happy, all the time.

Jason
Old 11-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Spike

The Grind is great. I have watched it a half dozen times.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: teejarrardjr

I have the new Grind Video . I will sell it to anyone who wants to buy it. I really didnt care much for it. There are a few things I dont agree on in the video.I will sell it cheap!
Maybe he doesnt agree with the wearing of sunglasses while hunting. hehehe................
Old 11-05-2008, 05:39 AM
Spike

Question? Why do people make statements and not explain?BTW Todd loved the video. Probably watched it a dozen times since I bought it.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks alot man! Appreciate the feedback - any feedback. Considering that the hunting industry has basically been producing pretty much the same type of hunting video for about 15 years - if we didn't have any "negative" feedback, I would be shocked. With as many different mind-set's as we have about different products, bows, sights,arrows...etc...you CAN'T make everyone happy. We just do what we do - if you like it - killer. If-not, that's cool too! I hope at the minimum, if a guy or gal is a hardcore whitetail hunter, they would enjoy the variety of whitetail footage that we try to jam-pack into every video. In the end,the deerare the stars of our videos!
Old 11-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Spike

I really enjoyed the video, Awesome work guys.

Todd...I do have one suggestion, I think your limb cutter should be introduced at the beginning just like everyone else, it looks as if it plays as big a role as anyone in the video!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, it surely does play a HUGE part in how I hunt. I will wait to further comment on this at a later date, but let's just say that something is in the works to get a similar style unit available for the masses here real soon!
Old 12-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Spike

sounds awesome!