Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 Thinking about Bowhunting... >

Thinking about Bowhunting...

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Thinking about Bowhunting...

Old 08-26-2008, 07:46 AM

Default RE: Thinking about Bowhunting...

Yes.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:39 AM

Well put Todd,
I'm another that hasn't posted on here but I've been lurking. I had the pleasure to meet a bunch of the WKP guys at the film school that Todd put on earlier this summer.
That postpretty much summed it all up and I can't wait to be sitting in a tree soon!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:01 AM

First time posting here. But Todd just watched you first video. Great job. And after reading your post I just have to say.... Labor of love!!! I tolive for the thrill of bowhunting and love the work that goes along with it. Call me crazy and most do but I love the feeling after the hard work that goes into hunting. The hotter the better. It is all worth it. It is what I live for. Nothing is better standing dead tired looking at what you have done and waiting for fall. Even after all that I still lie in bed awake thinking about where would be the next "great" spot, and what I need to make it work. The only problem now all the work is done. Trails are clear, trees are ready for climbers, and we added 3 ground blind sets this year trimmed and brushed in. Only thing left to do now is shoot our bows more and long range scouting. The only down side is we have yet to see any real shooters, and MI is doing another early season allowing firearms. Man I need to get out of this state!! O well 35 more days!!!

~Ryan
Old 08-26-2008, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Todd that really hit home after the weekend I had. As I sit at my computer scratching the skin off my anklesand other areaswondering exactly what in the world a chigger is! My forearms and thighs look as though I were attacked by a pack of rabid alley cats or I am some kindemo teenager that got carriedaway with some scissors. My back is sore, my gas tanks empty, and I'm fairly certain I am suffering from sleep depravation(sp?)

But that all fades away when I think about being perched 20 feet up on opening dayand how all of that work and sacrifice just might come togetherin an instant that makes it all worth while.

Great post, I wish you WKP guys good luck and a safe season.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:51 PM
Spike

yeah brother!! well said
Old 08-28-2008, 05:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

This is why guys I support and believe in what WKP does.....and no Im not a team member or a sponsor, Im a regular joe that sees the big picture and understands every word this man just wrote all the way down in my soul.
This is why guys I support and believe in what WKP does.....and no Im not a team member or a sponsor, Im a regular joe that sees the big picture and understands every word this man just wrote all the way down in my soul.
Very well stated Vabowman. I feel the same way.

It could easily be said that 90% of the big bucks this season, will be harvested by the same 10% of the true trophy hunters.

Re-read that last line again, and let it soak in.

You want to know why??? WORK, WORK and more hard WORK! Its as simple as that. There is so much to this sport, it takes loads of pieces to finish the puzzle off to be highly successful, year after year.

Jason Cuda

Old 08-28-2008, 07:05 PM

I havebeen a gun hunter for many yearsand the last few years I have been bowhunting and no other hunting compairs to it and the dedication wk has is the reason why I support them
Old 08-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Fork Horn

AMEN!!!to all that was said! I think that hunting is what you make it... the passion we have is incredible and is in an entirely unique amazing class of its own! I'm jest gettin excited thinking about how the season may shape out, regardless of the kills!
Gerard

Old 08-29-2008, 07:38 AM

For Iowa, the season is 32 days away and I am already dreaming about what tree I am going to be in with what wind direction. I am already trying to calm myself down for when "my monster" is within shooting range. I love this sport! I have also be teaching myself to not accidently set off my car alarm on the way to the stand.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Well said and I totally agree! Maybe you should rewrite this into a poem? lol..

Stan

Quick Reply: Thinking about Bowhunting...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.