White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Tree hopper

Old 08-13-2008, 10:33 PM

Default Tree hopper

Todd thanks for showing me the tree hopper. I am totally impressed! I got it today and had to go hang a tree stand (in my back yard). I am not trying to sell this to anyone, but last October my very close blood brother Geoff Newmeyer of Fruitport Mich. fell will taking his tree stand down. God willing heWILL one day walk again, but untill then he is confined to a wheel chair. I know nobody ever thinks it will happen to them, but stay safe invest in the tree hopper.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tree hopper

baldwin, I feel that treehopper belt is one of my MOST important pieces of equipment I carry and I never go into the woods without it!!! Prayers to your buddies!!!!! Walt
Old 08-14-2008, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

Do you guys use this for just for hanging and pulling stands?? Just curious because of the statistics of a belt alone are not good in the event of a fall. It shooked me, but if hanging upside down, it does not take long to pass out and then the outcome is very bad....... Especially for us "bigger" boys who are not part monkey! I always wear a full body harness, even when just hanging stands or trimming!

Mark
Old 08-14-2008, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mark yes just for hanging and taking down!! They are awesome you wear them as a linemans belt. I would wear it all the time if Todd would let us but his insurance comp. wont let us we have to be in full body harness while hunting. But the tree hopper linemans belt is so adjustable that I always kept it fairly tight where there would be an impact if I fell becuae with the slip knot it used I would tighten it to where I could lean out from the tree it was great.. But for hanging stands and having both hands free to do it makes it so much easier and faster and quieter!! Walt
Old 08-14-2008, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

Ah-ha...... My full body harness has a lineman's belt built into it and it has been invaluable for hanging stands and being able to keep both hands free.

Mark
Old 08-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes so much more safer!!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Fork Horn

Crazy when you think back to the "old days" of holding on for dear life with one arm and trying to hang a stand with the other!!! [] Amzing more of us didn't fall, isn't it???

Mark
Old 08-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I strictly use it for hanging stands, then use a full-body for hunting. That's the way it is now!
Old 08-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Typical Buck

It's about time you quit watching and piped in balwin!
Old 08-15-2008, 10:30 PM

Hey SPOILER...........HOW ABOUT A SELECT!!!!! Bartender.

Quick Reply: Tree hopper

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.