Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 Todd's Awesome video school!!! >

Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

Default Todd's Awesome video school!!!

WOW!!! Just had a great weekend with a great bunch of people who live, eat and sleep quality whitetails and the true meaning of hunting and enjoyment for the outdoors. I never truly understood what hard work it was to put together a top notch video until I got to spend the day with them. I have shot countless hours of footage, spent days and days in a tree stand or in a blind away from family and life and that was/is just the beginning of it all. Todd and Kyle put together a top notch training course which was well thought out and delivered in terms that I could understand. If you ever have a chance to go to one of Todd's classes it is well worth the drive and the money. Great meeting every one and getting to know you all and hope we have a chance in the future to hang out again and learn from each other. If any one of you wants any help with understanding exposure, composition, or the basics of videography and/or photography call Todd and he will be able to help you out, or you can PM me and I will be glad to give you my number so we can learn together...Thanks again for the great weekend guys!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Wow what a great class!!! Any of you guys that didn't make it missed out on some great stuff. It would have been a perfect weekend if Steve wouldn't have kept me a Nate up all saturday night snoring!!Thanks Todd and Kyle for awesome job, we all learned alot!!And it was great meeting you Jeff and all the new faces as well.. Walt

Old 06-30-2008, 11:47 AM

I agree completely. Walt good to see all the Michigan boys again, would have liked to have seen Mikey tothough. Jeff, it was a pleasure meeting you, and I hope to someday tap into the knowledge that you possess about cameras. The class was definately time and money well spent.
Andy and I are already looking forward to next year. I learned that I have a lot to learn,
and that I might have to take a second job to help support this new addiction.
Besides Todd's awesome presentation, the highlight of my weekend was the van ride to
and from Salem to watch anunbelieveable band and light show. ( and spending the weekend with my bro. )
Old 06-30-2008, 12:58 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah thats sucks Ed I know I would of had a great time. Just a terrible time to get out of work in my business. Hey but I did get to meet about 500 drunk idiots troughout the weekend[:@].

Mikey.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks very much Jeff for the very kind words. The class was our first, and we'll plan on doing one every summer. Hopefully nail down a date further in-advance so that people can plan on it.

Had a blast and still recovering. The light show blew my mind - as did the face melting guitar solo's that have left me still hearing a ring! Just another crazy night in Salem!
Old 06-30-2008, 01:36 PM

Mikey, One of these days Nevs and I are going to load up and come visit you Michigan
boys. Then you'll only have to deal with 2 drunkWisconsinitesfor a weekend. Making
drinks will be easy though aswe only drink White Knuckle Specials.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think I remember seeing a couple of those this weekend??????
Old 06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

Great class. Was great meeting everyone. Jeff thanks for the great info in on xha1. Learned a lot of stuff that I didn't know about the camera. Todd thanks again for the great class learned a lot.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Typical Buck

I too learned a lot. Thanks again!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:53 PM

Man, I really wish I was there. It sounds like an awesome time, loaded with some quality info.
As a student of our sport, I constantly strive to learn more. Todd, said for an added charge, he would gladly give me and my huntin bud a private class on advanced camera shooting, and set up. Man, I look forward to that.

Jason Cuda

Quick Reply: Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.