Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 Todd's Awesome video school!!! >

Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 04:25 PM

Default RE: Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Thanks to Todd and Kyle for an awsome class. It was also great meet everyone who came.

Aaron
Old 06-30-2008, 05:40 PM

I couldnt agree more. Todd and Kyle did a great job. I really never expected to learn as much as I did. It was great. The team as a whole is really a bunch of great guys. I am bummed I missed out on Saturday night. Next year I will be stayin both nights. Fun group of guys!!!

P.S. Ed or Andy could you send me an e mail so I could get ahold of you guys for questions if needed. you can e mail me @ [email protected]

Old 06-30-2008, 07:47 PM

walley u slept fine i was just breathing heavey
Old 06-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Fork Horn

Andy and Ed, it was great meeting you as well,two very educated and well versed people on whitetails and getting them on a wall. You two both inspire me greatly to become more understanding of the species and their habits. I hope we can get together again soon and maybe I too can experience the White Knuckle Special and continue our great stories. If you guys EVER need any help and I can provide that help please do not hesitate to call me and the Dells is only a hop, skip and a jump away so it would be no problem to pass on a little bit of knowledge to a great set of guys!!!

ORIGINAL: Muskybuck

I agree completely. Walt good to see all the Michigan boys again, would have liked to have seen Mikey tothough. Jeff, it was a pleasure meeting you, and I hope to someday tap into the knowledge that you possess about cameras. The class was definately time and money well spent.
Andy and I are already looking forward to next year. I learned that I have a lot to learn,
and that I might have to take a second job to help support this new addiction.
Besides Todd's awesome presentation, the highlight of my weekend was the van ride to
and from Salem to watch anunbelieveable band and light show. ( and spending the weekend with my bro. )
Old 07-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Ed your brother makes aMEAN WKP special!!!!! It was great seeing a you boys again.

Jason
Old 07-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Muskybuck

I agree completely. Walt good to see all the Michigan boys again, would have liked to have seen Mikey tothough. Jeff, it was a pleasure meeting you, and I hope to someday tap into the knowledge that you possess about cameras. The class was definately time and money well spent.
Andy and I are already looking forward to next year. I learned that I have a lot to learn,
and that I might have to take a second job to help support this new addiction.
Besides Todd's awesome presentation, the highlight of my weekend was the van ride to
and from Salem to watch anunbelieveable band and light show.
( and spending the weekend with my bro. )
Thanks to your designated driver! haha
Old 07-02-2008, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

You bettcha! Thanks very much indeed Brian!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:41 AM

I just wanted to give my two cents...thank you Todd and the rest of the WKP's for a great time and opportunity. My head is still swimming...learned ALOT. It is great to see what it really takes to make such a high quality production, and you guys have certainly done that. It was great to meet all of you and thanks for making me and Jason feel so welcome. What an awesometime and I look forward to hopefully seeing all of you in the future. Andy, I will stop by and pick your brain one of these days
Dave
Old 07-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

kudos to you guys!
Old 07-02-2008, 04:18 PM

So I have heard about the Whitknuckle drink but have never heard the ingredients. Anyone care to elaborate or do you have to take part in some type of ritual to partake of the mystic beverage I know that the Nevar boys seem to like it, but I know they rarely take part in consuming alcoholic beverages (he he )so it must be pretty good.

Quick Reply: Todd's Awesome video school!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.