White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

How is everyone????

Old 06-10-2008, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default How is everyone????

Man these storms sure took a toll on alot of states!!! I just sawthat a levy in the Dells area just let go everyone ok up there ED/Andy/ Shelly/Tara??? Anybody heard from Wisconsin?? IN. MI. IL. all took a beating so just trying to see how bad and if everyone is ok.. I was over a Steves last night and he has everyone of his workers out try to save the berries the feilds are so flooded it is crazy, the fields are about foot under water with no where for it to go. Well just hope everyone is ok!! Walt
Old 06-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How is everyone????

Shelly went and checked out what used to be Lake Delton - and it's nothing more than a sand-bar now. It has basically drained one of the biggest attractions in the mid-west. Pretty crazy - I'm sure it's going to have a major economic impact on the Dells.

I went there a couple weeks ago with Shelly, where she showed me the Tommy Bartlett skiiers practicing. We went on a Duck ride, and just walked all around and what-not. To think the lake is now "gone" is pretty nuts.

Shelly said their farm is under several feet of water in certain areas, and one of her brothers leases has litterally lost half of it's trees. Approximately 80-100 mph winds.... Nuts!
Old 06-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I believe we were planning on doing some boating on Lake Delton during my bachelor party weekend in early September. Looks like that plan got shot to hell! I guess we'll just have to spend more time in the bar now.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:42 AM

Andy, myself and our familiesare doing fine. I wish I could say as much for our land. Every piece my brothers and I own is under water. Will probably be at least a month or more before we can get inand do any stand work. That is if we don't get any more rain......All food plots are completely underwater also. Looks as if we might have to replant everything we just got in. Talked to Nevs last night and he took a ride around the country by his house where an F2 tornado went through. The path of distruction is about 5 miles long by a 1/2 mile wide. He is very lucky, the tornado lifted just a quarter mile from his house, and it was headed right for it!
Was at the river below my house and got video of thehouses that were washed away atLake Delton.One was still pretty much intact and we are 4 miles downstream. Anyway here is an aerial pic of the breech at LakeDelton. Lake is to the left, Wisconsin River to the right.

Take Care,

Ed

Old 06-10-2008, 03:29 PM

As far as storms go, I was born and raised in a small town that you might have heard of in the news. Parkersburg, IA a F5 tornado went through and took it off the map. All my family is alright but there has been a lot of damage. Other then that I started a new job "Stampede Products" it rocks!

DFW
Old 06-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Dallas_Ft_Worth

As far as storms go, I was born and raised in a small town that you might have heard of in the news. Parkersburg, IA a F5 tornado went through and took it off the map. All my family is alright but there has been a lot of damage. Other then that I started a new job "Stampede Products" it rocks!

DFW
Would that be like Stampede Truck Products?? Don't they make Predator camo truck accesories??

Mark
Old 06-11-2008, 04:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I am glad to everyone is ok!!!!!! That was just crazy there for a while, property can be fixed lifes can't!!
DFW, congrats on the new job does that come with vacation time???
Old 06-11-2008, 09:20 PM

No Predator. Vacation time is 2nd week of Novemberif they like it or not. he he he oh yeah plus coast guard.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Fork Horn

The power of mother nature!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 09:13 AM

We are going down to check on our hunting property to see how it did this weekend so we will see how it is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.