HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Monster Dead Buck Found - Double Main Beam! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/244197-monster-dead-buck-found-double-main-beam.html)

WKP Todd 04-28-2008 02:41 PM

Monster Dead Buck Found - Double Main Beam!

One of our new team members Derek Graham found one heck of a buck over the weekend while mushroom hunting on the family farm in Illinois. This is a buck they had seen several times this season - Derek's dad passed the buck at 20 yards with a bow (it'll be in next year's video), and they have the sheds to from last season. The buck gross-scored at 192" - and the second main-beam was over 22" long.

WOW!!!!! Enjoy - it'll be in our next video!

WKP Todd 04-28-2008 02:42 PM

RE: Monster Dead Buck Found - Double Main Beam!

Here is another picture with Derek's dad - Keith Graham.

ranger6 04-28-2008 07:37 PM

Holy ****! How could you pass that shot up? Either you droped a steamer in your pants or just fell out of your tree!

Steven McBee 04-28-2008 07:39 PM

how the heck could he pass that buck up?

WKP Todd 04-29-2008 08:39 AM

Basically - in a nut-shell, Keith is an outfitter and had some clients coming in the next day. He didn't feel right killing the buck when he had paying customers coming the next day. If that isn't ethics - I'm not sure what is!

Hoyt82 04-29-2008 12:22 PM

Todd

After we found the buck dad was sick that he didn't take the shot, but who would have ever of known. I have to give dad a lot of credit for passing. The best thing is that I got to see himthe next day in the field thatI was hunting. He would have been huge next year. Here is a couple more pics that we took the other day.

Here was a pic of me trying to get a different angle for videoing

Dallas_Ft_Worth 04-29-2008 03:28 PM

A... thats large! Great find. WKP has more shed footage the we know what to do with.

WKP Todd 04-29-2008 05:19 PM

Oh - I think we'll find something to do with it! he he he...

Casper16k 04-29-2008 07:14 PM

That is sick. Absolute monster. I give your dad a lot of credit passing up a monster like that. Great find though.

ranger6 04-29-2008 07:24 PM

That takes greatstrength notto whack something but that's a way of doing buisness. I tell ya something. if I was a customer andI had seen that big monster I would be back. good managment!!