Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Walt's Pissed Off!!!!

Old 03-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default Walt's Pissed Off!!!!

[/align]I heard through the grapvine that Walt's pissed off, and he's not going to take it anymore.[/align][/align]These are direct quotes from the man himself.[/align][/align][/align][/align] " I heard people razzing me about my new squad car. That in fact Pisses me off!!!!"[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align] " Then, there were comments about me getting a tan, and my guns weren't what they use to be. "[/align][/align] .............................." That in fact, Pisses me off! "[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align] " So here's what I did! I took it upon myself to get back in shape, get a tan, and too CRUSH anyone who ever makes fun of me again !!!![/align][/align] "The secret? Having the Nevar Brothers make me one of their World Famous "White Knuckle Specials!" "[/align][/align][/align][/align] " Anymore comments anyone?????[/align][/align] ?????????????????[/align][/align] ?????????????????[/align][/align] ????????????????[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align] I DIDN'T THINK SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Mr. Droptine Said[/align]"I thought everyone would get a kick out of my handi photoshop skills[/align] YES! I have way to much time on my hands. But what else am I suppose to do when I'm stuck at home because I have Bronchitis and mild pneumonia. The doctor put me on Steriods and antibiotics to try and kick this in the arse. I haven't been able to go see my Mom whos battling cancer, the hospice nurse doesn't want me around her at this time with me being so sick. I haven't been shedhunting in 3 weeks, and this week, I had plans to go to Todds in Iowa, or Barbs in Pike Co. Illinois to shedhunt, and neither one is going to happen. It sucks being sick. I don't wish it on anyone."[/align]Just trying to make the best of it![/align][/align]And Walt, about the picture... I know... YOU WISH LOL!!! [/align]
Old 03-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Walt's Pissed Off!!!!

HAhahahaha! LMAO~ I dont even know the guy, but the post it note car is great! I wonder how many post it notes that would take!! Haha
Old 03-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Thats the last time I make fun of Walt !!!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Spike

Too funny!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Typical Buck

That is great!!! haha
Old 03-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

LMAO.....someone has alot of time on their hands.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

My god - I didn't realize people had that much time on their hands? Shouldn't you be out collecting bone Mr. Droptine?
Old 03-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok Mr.D you win I will never say anything bad again!!!! I like it better when you pick on Todd!!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dam Walt, you been jucin We are friends right? [8D]
Old 03-16-2008, 11:50 AM

HA!

Quick Reply: Walt's Pissed Off!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.