HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Dallas Ft. Worth on the Board in Iowa.... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/227410-dallas-ft-worth-board-iowa.html)

WKP Todd 01-15-2008 05:35 PM

Dallas Ft. Worth on the Board in Iowa....

What can I say - the kid's a pro! Here is a dandy he found this afternoon. Kyle went out and filmed the recovery for him!

WKP Todd 01-15-2008 05:35 PM

RE: Dallas Ft. Worth on the Board in Iowa....

Dallas_Ft_Worth 01-15-2008 06:11 PM

Rough measurement for the side is 77 inches If the other side is a match the buck might score in the upper 170's with a 20 inch inside. Or something like that... Kevin you are my shed hunting hero!

stikbow26 01-16-2008 04:36 AM

Dang Dallas leave some for us Michigan boys!!!! Walt

Justin 01-16-2008 06:47 AM

Nice!

I was hoping to see something with some fur still attached to it, but this will do!

WKP Todd 01-16-2008 07:30 AM

You and me both Justin! I will have to settle for documenting other people finding these awesome finds - seeing as how I'm shed-blind and all!

WKP Todd 01-16-2008 08:54 AM

As-if this shed isn't sweet enough - when Dallas showed that shed to me yesterday - I said - "Dude, I think you found that bucks shed from last year". Well, it turns out - it was the same buck. Check out this pick.

As it turns out - the side he found last year is featured in "The Grind". What a story we already have going for next year!

BTW - if the opposite side shed from this year matched the one he found yesterday it would gross around 177". Yeah buddy!

stikbow26 01-16-2008 02:13 PM

Dallas you stud!!!!!!!!! Walt

Dallas_Ft_Worth 01-16-2008 05:27 PM

I think i'm going to start a Shead hunting all-starteam Kevin, Ed, and Andy are already on it. I was thinking about asking Todd but then I asked a blind person instead. He He He.

Rory/MO 01-16-2008 06:44 PM

thatss a hoss!

stikbow26 01-17-2008 04:34 AM

My money is on the the blind guy, Todd couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag!!!! :D

TallTines6 01-17-2008 07:40 AM

When I seen the shed in the first pic the first thought that came to my mind was it was the off the buck Dallas found the shed to last year. Then I scroll down and sure enough you guys already figured it out and it was.

That's an awesome shed there Ft. Worth.

Now you might have to actually take the time to hunt this deer next year.

Dallas_Ft_Worth 01-17-2008 05:05 PM

Trust me... I'll be all over that property like Todd on a chew chick.

archerj 01-17-2008 05:53 PM

Dallas, Nice Find !!!!!!!!

SAAWWEEET!

stikbow26 01-18-2008 05:39 AM

Dallas you kill me!!!! Walt

MichaelHunsucker 01-18-2008 01:07 PM

Awesome shed! That buck must be 6.5 i would think. He didnt change a whole lot in a year, but added some mass and some junk. Id be trying to get on that dude for sure!

I havent started shed hunting yet in Missouri, but i already got pictures of a big tall 8 without his headgear so im headed out to look for it once the snow gets out of here!

WKP Todd 01-18-2008 01:17 PM

I think he is only a 4-1/2 year old deer. His shed from last year looked like it was only a 3-1/2. Hard to tell though until you see that rack on a body!

Nice to meet you too bro! Can't wait for the Iowa show - but all of them will be a great time!

Mr Droptine 01-19-2008 11:04 AM

Dallas,
That's a KILLER set Bro! Now get out there and find the match from this year.
I like your idea about a All Star Shed Team!
I think Todd could be our GROUPIE !!!!
He!, He!, Just Kidding, I don't swing that way. But, I do think we'll have to get him involved someway though! Maybe as our cameraman. :D

bloodcrick 01-20-2008 09:25 AM

Hey i know that guy :Dgood find Dallas ;)

Dallas_Ft_Worth 01-21-2008 06:01 PM

I think I will call this buck "Chuck Norris"... he is the biggest, most hardcore, action-packed buck in the timber.