HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Happy Freaking New Year Everyone! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/225157-happy-freaking-new-year-everyone.html)

Mr Droptine 12-31-2007 10:33 PM

Happy Freaking New Year Everyone!

I posted this on another site, but in case you didn't see it!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!![/align]I thought before I head to my local wateringhole, I'd share some thoughts and pictures with all of you.[/align]I just want to say this site has brought me together with some great people from this site.[/align][/align]Todd( White Knuckle Productions)~~You Da Man!!!! (and you will make me a celeb!!! :) He, He!!!)[/align]Tyler T.(TallTines)~~Dbl. Drop Killa![/align]The Nevar Brothers!~~~ The altimate killing machines!!!!![/align]Walt (Stikbow) Zapp me with/ yo tazer![/align]Jason (PassThru),and Bro Aaron,[/align]I could go on and on...................... Just want to say, It's a pleasure to have met some of you, and can't wait to meet others from this site![/align][/align]Now on to my pictures. I could have posted these in the shed section , but..... Here they are.[/align]This is my first shed of the year. Normally I have more by this time of year, but work has me strapped down.[/align]This is a buck that Me and my buddys have had a history with for about 7-8 years.[/align]Here's when I found it this week.[/align][/align][/align]Once I got closer, I reconized the antler.[/align]I couldn't believe he was still alive.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Here's that Shed! 2007.[/align][/align][/align][/align]Here's the shed 2006[/align][/align][/align]Here's the shed from 2005, and his match![/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Here's pictures from the collection. [/align][/align][/align][/align]OOPS !!! It is New Years EVE!!!!![/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]Well, Hope I didn't bore anyone with the pictures! He, He!!!![/align]Gotta Run!!! It's almost 12:00[/align][/align]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!![/align][/align]

blueking4 01-01-2008 12:13 AM

RE: Happy Freaking New Year Everyone!

happy new year to you '''''tater here stickbow camera man ;; left party at12.10 somebody broke in my truck smashed window took 20 bucks at least dint find 1000 in hiding spot so hope the year gets better tomorrow need to go back to my redneck party nobody there would touch my truck

Mr Droptine 01-01-2008 01:18 AM

Tater,
Just got back from the watering hole and read your post. That sucks !!! Hope you find out who did it. Just have walt hit um with his big ole TAZER. Happy New Year to you!

stikbow26 01-01-2008 07:45 AM

Wow Kevin great story and pics and I hope all had a safe and happy new year!!!
Steve you have got to be kidding me someone hurt my blueberry truck??Looks like we need to start hunting scum bags now that our deer season is over!!!! Walt

Daddybighorn 01-01-2008 07:56 AM

Happy new year Kevin and everyone on the site.Kevin thats a great find i cant wait to get looking soon here.We got about 3 inchs last night but calling for temps in the mid. to high 40s sat and sunday
so we'll be out lookin.Our buddy was on the property last sun and seen two bucks with one side off.

Aaron