Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Vendor Forums > White Knuckle Productions
 Todd . . . TallTines6 . . . anybody home ??? >

Todd . . . TallTines6 . . . anybody home ???

White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Todd . . . TallTines6 . . . anybody home ???

Old 10-25-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Todd . . . TallTines6 . . . anybody home ???

anybody kill, any sightings, are you still alive? haven't seen you guys on here for a week or so, but i'm going to assume that is because you are out in the woods. good luck. hope to hear from you soon.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:38 AM

Default RE: Todd . . . TallTines6 . . . anybody home ???

Arch,
I have not talked with Todd lately either, I am guessing he is busy hunting, Things are starting to get good. I have seen pics of some monster that are dropping around. some 200 inchers falling this week. Tiesday night was really good. I will be out heading out soon also.
good luck to you
Nic
Old 10-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Todd has either been filming or hunting and they are getting closer by the minute!!! 1 more day of work andSteve and I are off for 21 days in Illinois!!!Walt
Old 10-25-2007, 03:45 PM

Hey there!

I have been taking a day here and there to hunt and trying to sell my house as well as working. So I have been a busy boy here before Nov. I haven't seen anythiing that I want to shoot yet on stand. Seen plenty of good bucks but I have been shooting some does when I get the itch. Shot 2 on tuesday evening and had two 130 +'s come by after I shot them. I haven't been able to hunt as much this year w/ so much going on though. It's still early and as much as I want to go hunt my honeyholes I am staying away till I start to see some mature deer on there feet.

I will tell you that Todd had a deer we call Bentley at 7yds this morning but thats all. There will be some deer on the ground here soon though....a good rut is coming.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:16 AM

at least i'm not the only one that hasn't been hunting much, buttuesday is my last day of work for a couple of months. i'll have plenty of time after that.good luck to all you guys in the next few weeks.