White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Wish me luck

Old 09-27-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Wish me luck

This weekend I am happily and sadly taking a 15 yr old terminally ill kid hunting. He has a brain tumor and unfortunately has not been givin long to live. He is my cousins nephew and when I heard he loved hunting i volunteered to take him hunting on my side of the state.

I truly would like to get him a big buck. He loves deer hunting and I feel like it is something I can give him a good chance at a big deer. I will be filming the whole thing for him and his parents. I am then going to get him an edited version when it is all done too. Hopefully it has a big buck and a smiling face on it.

i just hope he has the strength to walk to some of my stands that are unfortunately covered by beans all the way around because i can't drive him close to the stands.

So wish Sam and I luck this weekend in his quest for a trophy buck. Their is no one more deserving.

Thanks,
Tyler
Old 09-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wish me luck

That's awesome Tyler! I wish both of you lots of luck. I'll say a prayer for the kid and his parents.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tyler, That isawesome I will also being saying some prayers fora big deer and for the little guy and his parents!! You might want to check at one of the sportshops that sell quads maybe they would have a demo they would let you use to get him out there!! Well good luck and put a big buck down!!! Walt
Old 09-28-2007, 06:42 AM

Tyler what you are doing is awesome, good luck I hope that you guys connect. I have been trying to work out details with a neighor boy that had a fall last summer and lost a leg in the accident, ans now wants to try hunting.
Nic
Old 09-28-2007, 06:42 AM
Typical Buck

Best of luck to Sam and yourself. I hope you guys have a chance at a nice buck, either way the hunt is somthing Sam will always remember and cherish.
Mikey...
Old 09-28-2007, 06:14 PM

Good luck, you sound like a stand up guy. It is always nice to be able to give someone something to someone who is definately deserving. Good luck, I am sure he'll get the big one.

JMO
Old 09-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tyler and Sam saw a nice 150 class 8 this morning - but it was out about 100 yards, which was too far for Sam. Another 130 class 3-1/2 out at about 90 yards. They are setting up on a big ol' mature 8 tonight for tonight! Hope for the best!
Old 09-29-2007, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's hopeing and praying!!!! Shoot straight Sam!! Sounds like it was awefull fun this morning!! Walt
Old 09-29-2007, 05:07 PM

Sounds like its only a matter of time before the right deer comes within shooting
distance. Good luck we'll keep him and his family inour prays.

Aaron
Old 10-16-2007, 07:32 PM

YOUR DOING A GREAT THING I WISH THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO SHARE THE OUTDOORS WITH OTHERS. AWESOME MAN GOOD LUCK.

Quick Reply: Wish me luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.