HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Everybody's hunting wish this season (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/201661-everybodys-hunting-wish-season.html)

Back 40 Tree Rat 08-10-2007 07:12 PM

Everybody's hunting wish this season

Mine is that Spoiler shoots a wall hanger & I get to film it!

huntnma 08-10-2007 10:41 PM

RE: Everybody's hunting wish this season

i think i'll be a lil selfish and wish something for myself, lol...i've never gotten a racked buck or a turkey with my bow, so either one of those would be nice...i'd prefer a turkey...i only have one 2 day hunt where i can go for turkeys with my bow, the other wma doesnt allow fall birds to be taken, even with a bow :(....so i wont get my hopes up, but i do know the land and i've seen so many turkey while doing the deer counts, i should be ok to at least see one...the one flock has 19 gobblers, i think 11 of them were adults...:)

stikbow26 08-11-2007 10:01 AM

My wish for this season is to have a safe one!!!! Oh yeh and Tater and I shoot two bucks in the 170 range on film!!!! Walt

blueking4 08-11-2007 02:29 PM

that i dont miss ]]]]] an walley gets it on film even if i make a better shot then him so '''''''''' if i do fall walley is below me

stikbow26 08-13-2007 04:43 AM

Darn Tater thought we were a team??????? Walt

blueking4 08-13-2007 06:59 AM

we are im just full of it

blueking4 08-13-2007 07:01 AM

im geting excited to film hope it cools down

WKP Todd 08-13-2007 12:21 PM

To get everything done I need to get done before the season starts, after that I'll start worrying about killing stuff with massive bone a-top!

Spoiler 08-13-2007 04:25 PM

Well mine would have been....To notget poisen ivy this year. I get the ivy every year somtimes twice...one year I shot a 7 point and ended up naming him "the poisen ivy buck" because the next day my eyes swelled shut. Well that wish was shot down in flames today. Set some stands yestrday and woke up this morning covered....So the way I see it is that I should get another wish...or two where's that gennie in a bottle wene you need one? HeHe

Before anyone asks I have to say "yes I know what it looks like" if you saw the thick and nasty I hunt you would understand its unadvoidable.

nevs 08-13-2007 04:27 PM

I wish that i have BIG TIME TROUBLE shooting my bow...