HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   Attention WKP Team Members (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/197909-attention-wkp-team-members.html)

Muskybuck 07-16-2007 02:44 PM

Attention WKP Team Members

Hey all. Nev's and I and one other guy are heading to Canada for 4 days of walleye and musky fishing. We'll probably also partake in a beverage or
2. Anyone interested? We leave next Wednesday ( I know it's short notice ) Will be a great time. We guarantee it

Ed and Andy

TallTines6 07-16-2007 03:18 PM

RE: Attention WKP Team Members

Oh man!, if my wife hadn't already planned a summer trip to europe I'd be all over this. I hope you guys have a great time and catch some monster musks. Get something planned a little earlier for next year and count me in.

Good luck and make sure to post pics.

Tyler

Spoiler 07-16-2007 11:42 PM

Man.....tyler nailed it, sure hope you guys have a blast and next time give us married guys a notice. Enjoy every minute guys..
Mikey

blueking4 07-18-2007 02:03 PM

tater here time to harvest 80 hours a week famliy would kill me thanks for ofer have fun and slow down hope to find time to go to wisconson for a hunt

arch 07-18-2007 06:25 PM

at first i was just let down about not being able to go, but after seeing the boat hooked up to your truck this weekend the thought of quiting my job doesn't sound that far out of the realm of possibility. maybe next year. have fun and tell pete i said hi.

nevs 07-18-2007 07:07 PM

I THINK ED FORGOT TO MENTION...THERE IS NO CELL PHONE RECEPTION
... NO WOMAN BITCHIN
... NO KIDS SCREAMIN
AND ALL THE BEER AND FRESH FISH YOUR GUT CAN HANDLE!! QUIT MY JOB HELL, I MIGHT FIRE MYSELF AND NEVER COME HOME.

I CANT WAIT
NEVS

James Vee 07-18-2007 07:09 PM

What days are you guys going to be gone, and whereabouts are you headed?

Muskybuck 07-19-2007 05:57 AM

James, we are leaving wed. july 25th early am and returning july 30th.
Staying at Youngs Wilderness Camp on stevens bay/sabaskong bay
LOTW.A shorter trip I know, but that's all the time we have. We fished
this area last year so we kinda have a handle on where to start.
Cabin on an island in paradise....
Cold Labatt's Blue Light in hand.....
Fresh caught walleye in the frying pan....
I think Nevs is right

brentallenrich 07-23-2007 09:55 PM

o yeah that is why we didnt go to canada also. Someone has to do the dirty work. LOL

arch 07-30-2007 08:35 PM

muskybuck,
i talked to nevs and it sounds like you guys had a good time. lets see some pictures. i'll be home in about three weeks and we can talk more about it then.