HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions-90/)
-   -   About White Knuckle Productions (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/white-knuckle-productions/196387-about-white-knuckle-productions.html)

WKP Todd 07-03-2007 03:16 PM

About White Knuckle Productions

White Knuckle Productions was born from a vision of a different kind of hunting video. It was our goal to show the entire season of the serious whitetail hunter, not just the few minutes leading up to a kill. Our passion for whitetails never ends, it only continues into the different seasons throughout the year. Shed antler hunting, spring scouting, summertime glassing for velvet bucks, late summer scouting, and treestand set-ups are as important to us as the time we spend on-stand each fall. We show it all - the highs, the lows, and the true reality of pursuing and hunting trophy deer. At White Knuckle Productions we are dedicated to hunting 100% fair-chase, without the use of guides or outfitters. The majority of our hunts are with bow & arrow because close encounters with big bucks are what we live for! If you are tired of watching the same old hunting videos, break away from the routine and join us Beyond the Kill...

jrbsr 09-05-2009 06:28 PM

Are you planning on haveing any disabled hunters on your show.
I think taking disabled hunters on a hunt is way cool.
After all it might be the only way some of them can even get to hunt.
A disabled person rarely have the money, or the way to go hunting.
They have the heart, and disire, just not the way.

Thank You
jrbsr

jrbsr 09-17-2009 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by jrbsr (Post 3431391)
Are you planning on haveing any disabled hunters on your show.
I think taking disabled hunters on a hunt is way cool.
After all it might be the only way some of them can even get to hunt.
A disabled person rarely have the money, or the way to go hunting.
They have the heart, and disire, just not the way.

Thank You
jrbsr

If you don't have disabled hunters on your show, it's no biggie.
But Could You At Least Answer the Questions that people post?

Thank You
jrbsr

WKP Todd 10-08-2009 11:33 AM

Sorry for not answering your question sooner - I'm not used to checking the "about us" page.

We currently work with an organization in Wisconsin called "Kippenberg Camp for Kids" which is used for giving terminally ill children a "make-a-dream" style hunt on-camera for their families. My cameraman Kyle has filmed and edited these hunts for the families of these kids.

I am more than willing to help anyone I can - and as many as I can. I'm just not a big fan of using this type of thing for promotional purposes. We do this stuff because we care - and because the kids deserve it, not to give ourselves any attention.

Thanks for the feedback though - we always appreciate it!

Todd

H2 Skull Works 10-16-2009 04:50 AM

Video Opportunities

Is White Knuck Productions ever willing to video other hunters? I have drawn a bow tag for IA in Zone 5. I will be hunting a private farm (1060 acres) about 5 miles west of Albia from Nov 5 - 14. My buddy will be videoing the hunt but was wondering if any of your staff would be interested in doing any of the videoing or any of the footage that we get. Let me know. Thanks.

mikieday 07-31-2010 02:09 PM

brought home ground zero from the bow shop to check it out, awesome..i enjoyed it very much

stikbow26 08-02-2010 06:00 AM

Awesome mike glad you liked it!!

ppaclik 11-27-2011 05:50 PM

I have a son that has been filming waterfowl hunts and is wanting to see if there is a market to film hunts for hunters and what you could charge for that? He would also like to find a mentor as he goes along.... is there anyone who can help me with this? He is looking and I am looking and now it has turned it to a contest! haha He has guided some hunts this year and between those just hunting with other hunters they have shot 800 geese since early season, he is really very good :)

cobb22 09-18-2022 01:11 AM

quite impressive