HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   West (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/west-28/)
-   -   West coast gathering Reminder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/west/97123-west-coast-gathering-reminder.html)

hunt genious 04-12-2005 02:04 PM

West coast gathering Reminder

:D Hey friends and neighbors just a reminder to RSVP by April 30 for the gathering and if you lost your flyer or need one please e mail me and i will send you one.

Looking forward to spending quality time with you on may 21

Hunt Genious

[email protected][8D]

WAYNE1 04-12-2005 03:49 PM

RE: West coast gathering Reminder

Geeeeez....kinda hard to plan when this is the first I've heard of it......Have no clue on what's going on......Where....when.....etc.....

slee 04-12-2005 10:56 PM

I'm with Wayne. What are you talking about?

summit daWg 04-13-2005 12:29 PM

With ONLY 14 posts you should complete your profile a little better than it is, since most of us would probably assume that a poster with Info. on this should be a longer time member with more of a track record. You know....like feedback on E-bay. Just a suggestion.
I don't have a clue either guys!

WAYNE1 04-13-2005 04:55 PM

From the sound's of it...it's gonna be at my place this week-end....:D Bldhound, Slee, Annie Oaklee, Lady Di, Pointshoot, and my self so far..and I'll see Doc E, and CamoKing Sunday...;)

hunt genious 04-13-2005 05:53 PM

[:@] Sorry folks this is the 4th post i have made for the west coast gathering 2 times in the off season and 2 times now in the western area .

FYI it will be happening May 21,2005 at the MT. adams wilderness in washington "coltis Creek campground" And seeing no one else that i had spoken to was willing to coordinate this I volunteered on my own.

Sorry again that you didn't see this earlier and hope you can come. Please let me know if you would like a flyer

Hunt Genious

CamoKing247 04-13-2005 06:16 PM

Wayne im looking forward to the turkey report :) :)

I look forward to seeing you & your future master hunter Tank :)

I sure wish i lived closer for the event but being in spokane is to far away from the action..

Brush hunter 04-24-2005 06:54 PM

hunt genious, could you post a flyer?

PacNWhunter 04-24-2005 07:44 PM

Hey Hunt genious, Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. I have a large pine door order that I'm helping a friend with and it looks like I'm not going to have time for any travel. Plus we still have a cabinet job to finish on top of that. Hope it goes well and take lots of pics.

hunt genious 05-01-2005 07:45 PM

How do I post a flyer?