NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season >

NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Old 12-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Hi Wayne 1as I see you are viewing this topic!
Here is my question:
Here we are at December 1, and I still have'nt had achance to get out deere hunting yet this year.(bummer!)
Me and my partners have 5 deer tags to fill in the northen part of the Kelly Hill GMU on a season that starts on December 16. We are planning to come over on December 17 and combine it with a snowmobile trip since the fuel mileage difference will be barely negligable whether we drive the old battlewagon with, or without the 4 place snowmobile trailer. How are the weather conditions over there? could you all keep me updated so I can decide whether to bring them or not???
The kool thing is that my buddies house is in the "wedge" special area, and there is one other. The unkool thing is that these deer have to be bald!
Please let me know. Thanks.....................................Jim
Old 12-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Hey summit daWg ....Well...we had some snow...I have about 3 in. at my place....it's been staying cold, and they say we're suppose to have a good snow storm starting Friday night. The rut's about over....fact I had a 5x4, and a 4x4 at my feeder this evening...there were also 5 doe's there with em..no body chased any body. Let's hope we get more snow for ya...cus right now the old snow's crunchy..
Old 12-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you for the info WAYNE1. I sounds like your going to get a winter hit tonight. Heck, our local news outlets are doing the "cry wolf" thing over here about snow in our lowlands this weekend!! We would appreciate any and all input in the next 2 weeks regarding weather conditions in your area from all. And maybe we can get together with Ya while we're over there- there are 2 of us-and 3 machines if we bring them. Thanks again wayne1!!!!!!!!!!!!................................ .JIM
Old 12-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey summit daWg ...Well it's starting to snow here now.....as soon as I got home from work today....the first thing I did was put the plow on the pick-up....rather do it now instead when there's a foot of snow on the ground....I'll try and keep ya posted, to what the weather's doing here up untill your trip over here....be great if ya'll could stop by here if ya have alittle extra time...........................................Oh Yeah....."GO ZAG'S"
Old 12-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like your area was the best hit by this little blast. On Snowest people in Spokane were pissed Saturday morning 'cause they didn't have any yet- even though the US 2 Fairchild DOT cams clearly showed snow saturday morning. The Sherman pass and Larier DOT cams were the most impressive of all I've seen this weekend! (and I've been looking quite often!!) Snotel looked good in the area too!
Have a good week Wayne,and we'll doo our best to hook up that weekend!

Old 12-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got just around 6 inche's at my place....sure has brought out the big buck's to my feeder...just about everyday I'm seeing buck's I've never seen before...had an awesome 5x5, and a 5x4 in this evening that I had'ent seen before..
Old 12-07-2004, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like you should be getting a blast of something today or night, since we're getting wet over here!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got a couple more inche's at my place....have to go over Tigar Pass tomorrow...figure I'll run into lot's more snow up there
Old 12-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good WAYNE1. Can't wait for our trip. Be carefull on your trip since I assume you will be driving the work rig.
We are supposed to be getting big rain with a 8000' snow level spike on Friday- whereas we see on KREM that the forcast for Colville Saturday calls for a high of 38,and a low of 34. Doesn't sound like this spike will affect the NE part of the state.
I just hope I don't get too much of a good thing next weekend- meaning that the sled trailer weighs about 6000# loaded, and if we are on slick roads from the top of Stevens- it will be a very long trip at a safe speed,i f you know what I mean!
Laurier border crossing this morning

Old 12-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

woke up this morning with about 6 new inche's of snow....wet and heavy...had to go over Tigar Pass....saw lot's of tree's down. Now were getting rain drizzle's

Quick Reply: NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.