NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season >

NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Old 12-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Alright Wayne, you know you can't start talking about big deer at the feeder without some photos. Put some alfalfa out by the shed and take some pics for us.
Old 12-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks again WAYNE1 and yes,pictures would be nice, but we seem to only be able to do the girls on this trip (go ahead, rub it in what we can't have) since it is a study to see if bringing down the whitetail population can bring the Mulies back to this area to levels of years ago. We WILL have our cat tags too!! That is probably the real answer
Old 12-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

love to put up some pic's.....but them biggin's are only coming in at dark...[:@]
Old 12-08-2004, 08:50 PM
Fork Horn

Is Cougar season still closed in Pend Orielle, and all the counties..because I know it closed November 19th because of the hount hunting season...is it still closed??
Old 12-09-2004, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Tigeer I guess I'd better look that up! How are things in Ione-its beena few years since I've been there!
Guess I'd better look that up. Seems kind of strange that if the reason to bring it back was overpopulation, that they would close the "luck" season-unless they think we'd follow someone elses dogs OR it,s a "money" thing to them.........Which it usually is
Off to the WDFW website!

Yup!!! there it is. You are definately right Tigeer, and $5 per permit application[:@]
Old 12-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Fork Horn

Yea I thought I had read that, just wasnt sure, so I figured I'd give ya a little heads up on it...I think its pretty retarded to do that....but what do I know I'm just a stupid teenager lol. Things are going pretty well in Ione..The Pend Orielle mine is opened back up and have 134 employee's working for them now, so we are gaining kids in school. As of now I could really dig some nice weather, yucky wet rain and 8 inches of snow[:@][:'(]
Old 12-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I could do without the rain myself, but the 8" of snow I like-except for the fact the Yucky rain is melting it!! I also need to go back to the the WDFW website since I read something in there about deer and elk hunters being okay as far as cat hunting if they are hunting a deer or elk season if they use the same hunting method during any (as I read it) deer or elk season. I'm probably wrong but.......
By the way buddie, ENJOY being a teenager because all the realities of life are not far off !! and they can be worse...... Have FUN whenever you can!!
IT is good to hear the economy over there has picked up some!
Old 12-11-2004, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, Is the ground bare and wet over there yet?[:'(]
Old 12-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well....woke up this morning and took a trip down the mountian....look's like most of the west facing slope's are bare....I still have some wet slushy snow at my place...but figure it'll be gone soon......So...If I was you summit daWg ....and we don't get any more snow....think I'd leave the sled's at home.....unless your hunting above the 4500-5000 ft. leval.....If ya want...I've got a Polaris ATV your more than welcome to use on your hunt...
Old 12-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll bet it's colder than Sh__ over there this morning!! Still might bring machines (maybe) Since the DOT cam at Laurier surprised me in as much snow was still there. Tried to upload it ,but instead of jpg it was a Bitmap(?) and was told the pic was not supported. Hope you doo get more snow! Take care, and keep us posted. As is, it looks like it would be a speed limit trip with the trailer now.

Quick Reply: NE Wa. 2nd Deer Tag Special Season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.