HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   West (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/west-28/)
-   -   Pic's of Fire Smoke (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/west/67212-pics-fire-smoke.html)

WAYNE1 07-26-2004 08:29 PM

Pic's of Fire Smoke

Here's a couple of pic's taken from my front yard this afternoon...Can't even see the valley below....Smoke is from fire's 100's of mile's away...The second pic is of the sun

Bldhound 07-26-2004 08:40 PM

RE: Pic's of Fire Smoke

Dang Bud, keep waterin the yard!;) That is insane..............yall keep your head down!

slee 07-26-2004 08:48 PM

We were driving back from Lake Wenatchee yesterday, and there was one that just got started rolling on the hillside where you can cut through from 970 to Cle Elem. They had the road blocked off, firetrucks had just arrived, and they had the helicopter bringing in some water in the bucket. Kids thought it was cool, but I hope they got it controlled. It was really windy through there yesterday.

WAYNE1 07-26-2004 09:15 PM

Yup...It ain't good...All the logger's are on hoot-owl here now

trapper T 07-26-2004 11:06 PM

No doubt, They're about ready to run my Dad's crew out of the woods[:'(] guess last week Weyewrhauser shut down around Mineral because of the dry.

Now the news is talkin' about water restrictions too.

summit daWg 08-03-2004 10:24 AM

We are having an up close and personal relationship with a small wildfire out our back door 1/4- 1/2 mile away. Anyone who saw seattle local news last night got a good look at my neck of the woods here between Arlington and Granite Falls. Started about 3 PM yesterday and us locals have no clue how! I most of us in the area are relatively safe, since there is a wide gully with beaver ponds between us and it, but I was up 'till 2 last night helping my one nieghbor remove valuables. What a time for the batteries in the camera to puke, but I did get a couple. Will try to post some later!

PacNWhunter 08-03-2004 12:21 PM

WAYNE I live just about 20 miles east of those fires in Chelan, should have seen the smoke here yesterday. Couldn't see any of the hills around here. Been that way for a while now. Come the afternoon the smoke just pours in.

WAYNE1 08-03-2004 06:20 PM

Seem's like that Chelan area get's a good fire every year....is there anything left to burn..??

trapper T 08-03-2004 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: WAYNE1

Seem's like that Chelan area get's a good fire every year....is there anything left to burn..??
Cabins by the Lake[&:][:@][:'(][:o]

I see the serval they had around Cle Elum were Arson[:@] Some one needs to give the A$$ a lead injection to the forehead[:@]