Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 idaho bowshoot >

idaho bowshoot

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

idaho bowshoot

Old 03-16-2004, 03:56 PM

Default idaho bowshoot

I was just going to tell all of you guys on here there is a bowshoot in cataldo Idaho on april 24th and 25th. In case you didn't know Cataldo is a little bit east of couer d 'alene. Hope I rouse interest in some of you guys.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:16 PM
pup

Default RE: idaho bowshoot

I went to the last shoot in cataldo a couple weeks back. I had a blast. hope i will be able to make it to this one.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:14 PM

Good luck to anyone who goes and sweet shootin
Old 03-16-2004, 09:45 PM

thanks hope to see you there
Old 03-16-2004, 11:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

elk freek, That is also the same weekend as the second leg of the NW IBO triple crown over in Black Diamond. The first leg is close to where you are talking about. It is in Spokane, and is the last weekend of March. Hit all that you can, it helps alot for hunting. I shoot in the hunter class, This gives me 100% faith in my equipment. I shoot on the average, about 20 shoots a year. When it comes to crunch time. I am almost sure that that arrow will drive home. You should consider the State Championships, put on by the Idaho state bowhunters. It is in July. Take care and thanks for letting us know about the shoot.
Old 03-17-2004, 12:46 AM

elkcrazy8,

I definetely not ready to do anything like that yet. I have to get a lot better first. I went to a shoot last weekend and ended up shooting like a 337, which is pretty good, but it was out of 440 I think. I had a ton of fun though as this course was a hard course to walk. It was actually like hunting. I also still have to sight my bow in at yardages beyond 30 yards. It's kind of hard to hit anything that is out there at like 50+ yards like a couple this weekend. I hope to have everything sighted in by the next shoot I go to. Then we will see if I'm any good or not .

pup and archer 18,

perhaps if you are gonna be there we can set up a way to meet somehow. Get back to me and let me know. Hope to see you guys there.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:31 AM

elk,
hav'nt heard of this shoot, but would like to make it to this one. I will let you know if we will be going to the cataldo shoot...Take Care and Good Shooting!!
Old 03-29-2004, 05:54 PM

elkfreak, robin is my dad if he goes we can figure a way to meet up, sorry so long on the reply i have been spending a lot of time in the traditional forum, stirring things up a bit as its a slow one
Old 03-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

elk_freak99
I am just wondering where in Cataldo is the archery range? I have not been back that way in several months. I have never herd of a archery range in Cataldo? If this range is open to the public, I would like to shoot at it sometime? I will be over that way in April to hunt black bear near taft. I have family in the Silver Valley.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:03 PM

wolf killer,

There isn't actually a range to shoot at but an archery club from around here sets up a 3d course near the cataldo mission. It is on the 24th and 25th, the 25th is when compound shooters usually go. If you do go send me a message and maybe we can meet up and share a few stories. Hope to see you there is you can make it.

archer18,

It would be very cool if you guys could make it up here to the shoot. I would definitely be cool to put a face to the names.

Quick Reply: idaho bowshoot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.