Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Bldhound

Old 03-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bldhound

I just sent Slee an e-mail with the direction's to the house....and phone #'s in case he get's ya lost...[8D]
Old 03-12-2004, 07:02 PM

Default RE: Bldhound

Come on now Wayne.......................................You know better than to think that 2 good ol' southern boys in a pickup truck would get lost. Man we aren't ever lost......................just sometimes we take an extended road trip in a round about way in getting somewhere !!!!! I'll be resting my eyes when we get over there so if anything goes wrong it's Slee's fault. I will stick by that story until the good Lord calls me on high. On a serious note I have got to get away for some country air, I have been going ballistic on all this turkey call stuff it's hard to sleep. Slee & I spend so much time on the phone & email his wife told him the other day that she's starting to think we are a item. She asked him the other night when we were trouble shooting a box call "Is that your girlfriend on the phone?" I had to laugh. We're trying to get comapny decals for the back window of the trucks so we can advertise while we are over there.

I need to get back to work so this doesn't turn into a novel...............have a good one
Old 03-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry Bldhound
....Did'nt mean to imply that ya'll have ever lost your way [X(]...Never been lost myself...but was hard to convince the Civil Air Patrol, and the locale Search/Recue that.....j/k......Maybe I ought ta ask Slee's wife if ya'll need 2 bed's or just 1......You don't work for the City of seattle do ya ?.....heard this week that the mayor there was giving special benfit's to some special folk's[:'(]
Old 03-12-2004, 07:28 PM

2 seperate beds!!!!!! Refer back to the post on there will be no snuggling. LOL No I don't work for the city........................I really don't work if you listen to Slee. According to him I just do nothing all day long. Like yesterday at work I sanded down turkey calls 90% of my day...................but he will not tell you about Wednesday when I was working my %$* off. He just remembers the slow days.
Old 03-15-2004, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bldhound
Bldhound
...Doubt ya'll have trouble locating the bird's this week-end, but around here...the big winter flock's have broke up.....but you'll still find em in 30-60 size flock's.....I figure about another 2 week's and they should be in their smaller group's.....Their still nor in their higher spot's. When ya'll come into Colville....watch out for that stupid Round-about they put at the South edge of town.....gotta be one of the most silly thing's they've done.....the most stupid thing was last year...the City Council proclaimed the City of Colville the "Turkey Capital Of The N.W"......sure...all we need to do is advertize the fact....Like most of the world ain't already here hunting ...Ain't a bush or the tree that don't have a hunter behide it already.....Heck....if ya don't have a motel or campground reservation made a year in advance.....your just **** out a luck......sure be glad when all them bird's we've trapped and relocated start taking hold in other part's of the state...
Old 03-15-2004, 09:38 PM

We'll be headed over like sh%^ through a goose Fri night. Talked to the property owner today & they said turkeys are everywhere...................they took plenty of pics for me so I'll get Slee to load them up on here for you guys. He has a scanner & he knows how to use it! Anywho have to get back to work now take care.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

If ya want to try for some yote's while your here...ya might want to bring some call's...and your favorite varmit weapon
Old 03-18-2004, 05:40 PM

I'll bring the stuff..................I don't know how much time we have though. I know Slee is on a pretty tight schedule. Since they change my work hours when I come over I'll be staying until Monday morning, so if you have a yote problem I might be able to help solve that one! Getting stoked up about heading over it's been on long hard week. You just need to let us know what kind of beverages to bring.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

"COLD ONE'S"......Naw....ya'll don't need to bring a thing....I'm sure we've got something around....Ya'll have a safe trip over...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2004, 05:02 PM

Yep got the cold ones in the cooler along with the wet ones as well. We spare no expense we go all out! LOL We've got turkeys on the mind & so little time. We've even gift wrapped your surprise.......................hope the wife doesn't mind!!!! JOKING I get off tonight @ 12:30 & we'll be on the road by 1am. Slee is going to sleep all the way Moses Lake then we'll switch...............who knows I may even be nice enough to let the ol' boy sleep a lil longer. Anyway we'll be headed to your place around 4 I think is what Slee & I came up with unless we hit the mother load. We'll give you a call before we head up to your place though. Have a good one.

Quick Reply: Bldhound

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.