Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Bldhound

Old 03-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bldhound

K....see ya when ya get here........Hope that Pass don't give ya no trouble..[:@]
Old 03-20-2004, 12:20 AM
Fork Horn

Wayne..I have been WAYYYY Busy and havent had a good chance to go scouting. Are the Birds Gobbling yet?
Old 03-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

tiggeer ....not really...they've broken up their winter flock's.....but still good sized flock's hanging around...I figure within a week or 2, they ought to be going their seperate way's...have'nt really heard any gobbling yet.....tom's are still grouped up....but are struting around....so.....won't be long......I've seen quite a few bird's over in your neck of the wood's..
Old 03-22-2004, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I heard Toms gobbling twice in the last few days.
Old 03-22-2004, 08:44 PM

Wayne,

Got home safe & sound. I ordered up a blind today to help with one of your problems. I also read up on a lot of different tactics to use against them. I was thinking on setting up in that lower field what do you think? I got to thinking as well, if you still don't have anything planned for the weekeend of the 3-4th of April, I would love at getting a second chance on them things. Maybe going after them at dusk, I have to get another toy or two. Remember the spot where you showed Slee & myself where you wanted to put a stand? I have a light weight lean to stand if you would want to use it you would be more than welcome. I have had the thing for 4 years & never used it.
I hope all is well with you & Ms Diane, we sure enjoyed the visit & hospitality.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Bldhound...Was great having ya'll over this last week-end..Diane and my self "REALLY" enjoyed it.....My sister and brother-in-law from Federal Way are coming over the week of the 3-4th. But if ya can get away maybe the next week-end. Slee wrote and said ya'll may be over this way the first week of the season instead of what ya'll had planned. He said something about getting together that Sunday for my bird...that'd be great....but I won't take a bird till ya'll have tagged your's.....I'm already here, and ya'll have to travel to far to share your hunt time.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:53 PM

Wayne,

I just got back from the gun shop. I picked up a 22-250 with a 3X9 leupold scope & ordered a red spot light to go on top of that. We'll just set it up for another WE to work on that I'm sure they'll still be around. The 10-11 of April sounds good, I'm real flexible when it comes to my schedule. I just like getting ouit of town. As far as your bird goes, we're going to be bustin our butts to get ours to help you. I'm coming over Wed. night & have the 15 till monday morn. With my work I don't have to be back here until 4pm on Mon. I'll send them packing on Sun afternoon. Do we need to bring a broom for the turkeys(to sweep up)?LMAO I hope I will need one for the critters. Going to go sight in the new rifle this WE. That way I will have the chance of "bustin the he77 out of some coyotes"! LOL
I was looking for a "WW", they didn't have one but they did have a .50 cal bolt action there that I wanted...................Just before I told them I would take that as well I thought to my self "Self, Mr Wayne & Ms Diane more than likely wouldn't like a big ol' 50 barking that clsoe to the house"! Come to think of it none of the rest of the people in C town would either!

Crap..............just talked to Laura & the 10-11 is the weekend she comes back from Alabama so we'll have to put it on hold for a bit....................sorry.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Typical Buck

Come on Bro, even I remembered that. Your just tryin to get in trouble before hunting season. I guess it wouldn't be as bad for you considering she's your hunting partner, and she's not going to miss a chance to hunt.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Slee....I sent ya some pic's....let me know if ya got em or not...
Old 03-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bldhound ...Hey....You still coming this direction ther week-end of the 3-4th..?? Tell Laura that her bread was awesome..

Quick Reply: Bldhound

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.