Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Whos getting pumped up for turkey season >

Whos getting pumped up for turkey season

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Whos getting pumped up for turkey season

Old 04-01-2004, 09:01 PM

Default RE: Whos getting pumped up for turkey season

Bldhound...? What am I coming off mad or are you speakin of just being fired up for the season? I just get off on a tanget once in a while on the fishin and huntin news mag, that rag just spews too much info for the uninformed "hunter", but like Power said most of those guys road hunt for Turks anyway. Which is good for most of us that don't. They'll drive them to us

But in regards to Power's reply, I have no problem with anyone here if I were to bump into them in the woods, most if not all here seem to hold hunting in the same regards that I do. And I have no problem with that.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:12 PM

Trapper T,

I wasn't aware that that pice of Sh%! rag was called the Liar & Bulls%^%er....................
I'll have to remeber that one!! I thought someone had made you mad & that you went balistic on 'em! See that's why I don't get paid to think!!!
Old 04-01-2004, 10:49 PM

I also personally hate that mag. They just tell everyone where the birds are and it overloads certain areas. I personally like the task of going out and scouting and finding new spots to hunt turks. If I can find em(or sign)on the west side I'm in a very good spot.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

What mag are we talking about?
Old 04-01-2004, 11:33 PM

WA Fishing & Hunting news.
Old 04-02-2004, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

Ya that mag is a piece of $hit, They dont make people do there homework, tell them the gps cordinates and say heres where youll find the birds.
Old 04-02-2004, 01:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Bldhound

Trapper T,

I wasn't aware that that pice of Sh%! rag was called the Liar & Bulls%^%er....................
I'll have to remeber that one!! I thought someone had made you mad & that you went balistic on 'em! See that's why I don't get paid to think!!!
Oh, That's all right, it's a name I gave it a few years back and I seem to think it fits.
Old 04-02-2004, 09:19 PM

Hey Power whats the snowline look up your way? Is it receeding? I hope so, I hunt probably an hour south of you and I don't want any snow if I can help it[8D]
Old 04-03-2004, 10:23 PM

wa. liars gazzette.[:@]
Old 04-03-2004, 10:37 PM

Power, I did a little recon this morning for myself, found the snow line and also found out how fast a lonely tom can move, I figured I'd try my mouth call, since I've never been able to sound like anything but a creaky screen door. I made a three yelp call and I had a tom gobble every other step he took He made a distance of almost a 1/4 mile in about 5 minutes. It was all I could do to run out of there without him seeing me. When I got to my truck I could hear him gobblin' from the stump from which I'd called. Man I wish it would've been the seasin today

Quick Reply: Whos getting pumped up for turkey season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.