Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Slee, where you at Bro? >

Slee, where you at Bro?

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Slee, where you at Bro?

Old 01-15-2004, 06:22 PM

Default Slee, where you at Bro?

Hey Slee, get signed up for the 2004 Turkey challenge on this site. Since you never write or call anymore how's life?
Old 01-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Slee, where you at Bro?

You to huh Bldhound ??....And here all this time I thought it was just me he ignored[>:]
Old 01-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Typical Buck

You boys sure are touchy AND full of it! Bldhound, I e-mailed you back about the Sportsman's Show just a few days ago, so you can't say I never e-mail you. I'd like to meet up maybe on that Saturday morning, but I'll have to do some thinking on the specifics of babysitting. I'll keep you posted, and I'll talk to my babysitter tomorrow night and get back with you. Wayne if you'll spare a couple of birds on your place, I'll do my best to get us together for a hunt this year. That is if your feelings aren't hurt too bad from me ignoring you.
Old 01-16-2004, 03:05 PM

Slee, if you baby sitter is busy I might know of someone who can watch the kids while we go..............................I sure would have to sweet talk my hunting partner but she might be up for it. Man that would cost me BIG!!! As a "friend" to you though I would pull it off!

It's not that we're touchy..........................it's just you're so stingy with your QUALITY TIME anymore.............it's like you're not interested in us anymore. Even Wayne 1 is feeling it too or should I say we're feeling the lack of love from the Slee man. I was thinking of maybe we might try counseling! LMAO!!!!!

I'm starting to doubt your vigor about TURKEY SEASON...........Where is the fire? I've been fired up since the 2003 Southern Deer Bustin Trip was over!!!! I've even got the turkey tracks on the back window now which really looks good with the Tennessee stuff on the truck!
Old 01-16-2004, 11:09 PM
Typical Buck

Pansy! Do you need a hug?

If your hunting partner wanted to go to the show with you and maybe ride rough shot and be assistant cat herder we may could all participate in the festivities. The boys really liked going in the past, but they run out of gas pretty soon. E-mail me and we'll talk more. And you didn't need to re-inforce the redneck personna that the Tennessee stickers provide. They do it enough. The next thing you'll have to do is put Ol' Dixie in the back glass
Old 01-16-2004, 11:15 PM

I almost ordered one today! Yeah we can all do the cat herding, I'll be going back to book the hunts later maybe Sunday. I will E mail you though!!
Old 01-16-2004, 11:24 PM
Typical Buck

Sounds good. Something tells me a rebel flag won't sit well with Seattlites. Make sure you put your gun rack in, and put the rifle in it too. Might as well get the full effects.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:24 PM
pup

fellas i think only one thing is gonna make you all feel better. i think you all need a group hug[:-]
Old 01-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Slee....the wife and myself were over by Quincy this week-end goose hunting......took 14 of em even though it was heavy fog and snowing.......But it did take my mind away from being snubbed.....Anytime ya want for turkey...cept I think the first 5 day's are already spoken for......Think we're going back for more geese this finnal week-end.....then I ought to be back to normal......well.......normal for me
Old 01-22-2004, 04:34 PM

Wayne1 - Weather in Q is 28-30 degrees. Low cloud cover, but no fog. - - - So, conditions should be good for smacking honkers if they hold for the next couple of days. See you Friday night. - - - Tell Diane she can find out what happens next with the folks on the Montana frontier.- - Personally I think Karen is lucky that they limited the amount of shotshells that everyone gets ! - - - Pointshoot

Quick Reply: Slee, where you at Bro?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.