WA hunters... >

WA hunters...

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

WA hunters...

Old 12-22-2003, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WA hunters...

shaunpmr ...Depend's.....do you say.."You All"....or..."Ya'll"..??..How old's the pick-em-up..??...and is there some sort of shooter in the rack..??. Them Wangler's faded, and have a round circle faded into one of the rear pocket's..??
Old 12-22-2003, 09:28 PM
Typical Buck

You've gotta have the lingo down, and you can't learn it in school. They won't let you. It also carries a certain attitude with it. You show respect and good manners to everyone until the point you determine it isn't deserved, then they go out the window(the respect, manners, and maybe the person). I personally don't wear Wranglers, but it's a comfort thing. I prefer Levi's. Dipped just about everything for 15 years, but I quit 2 years ago. Now it's the occasional chew of Red Man or a cigar with my beverage by a campfire. I never got a ring in my back pocket, but I never liked sitting on my can. I don't have a gun rack, but I have a deep tool box that'll hold whatever gun or bow I decide to bring along with a bunch of other crap. See, we come in all varieties. You don't find many in the city for sure. We like our space.
Old 12-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Merry Christmasto All of you and yours out there[8D] GO HAWKS_GO COUGS!!!
Old 01-09-2004, 11:32 PM

Hey everyone! Just logged on for the first time! I shot a bear, two turkeys and a whitetail buck 3 x 3. And lots of yotes.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome ultramag44 .....Sound's like ya had an awesome year..
Old 01-16-2004, 07:13 PM

How old's the pick-em-up..??...and is there some sort of shooter in the rack..??. Them Wangler's faded, and have a round circle faded into one of the rear pocket's..??

It ain't always how old your pickem up is but how big it is ,and the ol' can ring might just be in the front pocket of your "Bibs".
Old 03-07-2004, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just curious guys-gals;
I'm I the only one on here that forgot to report hunter success in Wa. too late to take a grab at that "permit" carrot? Just realized 2 weeks ago I had not reported so finally got it done

Also, Went snowmobiling on the Colockum last week and had a GREAT time. Sure is a beautiful place in the dead of winter. with great scenery and terrain for climbing and riding. I have learned a lot more about that game reserve in the last few years that I ever did in the previous 30.
Have a Great one...........................S. DAWG
Old 03-07-2004, 06:17 PM

I just moved over here to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho about 6 months ago from the Olympia area, anybody on here hunt the Olympia/Shelton area?

I'm having an extremely hard time figuring out if I want to claim residency in Idaho or keep it in Washington until the end of turkey season! It's coming up fast and I still dont know what to do!!
Old 03-09-2004, 10:07 PM

IDRedneckGirl,

We mainly hunt the East side unless you want to share some of your Olympia/Shelton area spots, so that some of us coasties can hunt during the week. Would be glad to trade info with you on spots in your new neck of the woods.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:28 AM

Hey Bldhound, do you know where the Capitol Peak/Forest is? I believe it's about 56k acres that has some really good hunting. Parts of it are way overhunted, but if you spend the time getting away from the people there's a lot of animals up there.

Quick Reply: WA hunters...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.