Information on Southern Utah >

Information on Southern Utah

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Information on Southern Utah

Old 08-03-2019, 09:16 AM
Spike

Default Information on Southern Utah

Well, after a 40+ year absence it appears that I am going to be moving back to Utah to live out my retirement years. As with most of the west a lot has changed since I left as a teenager. So much information on the Utah DNR site it's hard to understand and know where to start. Looking primarily for information about the Cedar City/Dixie National Forest area for starters. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Mike
Old 01-14-2020, 08:46 PM
Spike

Welcome to the state. I would love to sit down with ya or even exchange some emails. I’m in the process of obtaining my outfitting license. However I do offer scouting packages in the state of Utah for some out of state hunters that need help. I believe in helping everyone achieve there goals as a hunter! . But I would love to help you and share some info I have encountered. You probably have it figured out as this is from last August! Reach out I don’t charge for this I just love sharing and talking with other hunters! Have a fantastic day

thanks
Darrin