Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
2018 Montana Hunting >

2018 Montana Hunting

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

2018 Montana Hunting

Old 12-10-2018, 03:58 AM
Spike

Default 2018 Montana Hunting

Another year is in the books in SE Montana. We had some good Mule Deer bucks and elk cows taken off with a lot still left for next year. We haven’t seen this many antelope in years, it’s good to see them coming back. As well as the turkeys have showed up again. They’re good at ruining my apple trees, but after 5 years of not seeing them again it’s fun to watch them. The elk we are seeing in new places all the time and they are always moving. The weather was a rollercoaster which really made it hunting. The nice days everything was out grazing making it fun, when the weather switched everything just took off and found shelter. They were probably thinking it was the start of last year again. That was a cold, snowy, windy miserable four months. I put some pictures of what was taken off as well as what was left if anyone is interested. Good Luck and Good Hunting