Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
New to WA few questions???? >

New to WA few questions????

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

New to WA few questions????

Old 10-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oak Harbor, Washington
Posts: 1
Default New to WA few questions????

So I am pretty much new to the hunting thing. I am really wanting to get into it when I get back from Iraq in six month's I really like the out doors and I go bow hunting often. But I never got my rifle hunting liscense do you still have to go through hunters safty if you are over 21 in washington?

signed jim norton
herefordcowboy88 is offline  
Old 10-30-2009, 03:36 AM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 12

In this state you have to go through Hunter Ed if you were born after January 1, 1972. So yes.. Hope that answers your question..
Reesedw is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.