WHO'S VOTING HUSSIEN BARRACK OBAMA

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

WHO'S VOTING HUSSIEN BARRACK OBAMA

Old 11-03-2008, 06:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default WHO'S VOTING HUSSIEN BARRACK OBAMA

CHANGES IN THE WORKPLACE

As of November 5, 2008, when President Obama officially becomes president-elect, our company will instill a few new policies which are in keeping with his new, inspiring issues of change and fairness:
1. All salespeople will be pooling their sales and bonuses into a common pool that will be divided equally between all of you. This will serve to give those of you who are under-achieving a "fair shake".
2. All low level workers will be pooling their wages, including overtime, into a common pool, dividing it equally amongst you. This will help those who are "too busy for overtime" to reap the rewards from those who have more spare time and can work extra hours.
3. All top management will now be referred to as "the government." We will not participate in this "pooling" experience because the law doesn't apply to us.
4. The "government" will give eloquent speeches to all employees every week, encouraging its workers to continue to work hard "for the good of all".
5. The employees will be thrilled with these new policies because it's "good to spread the wealth around". Those of you who have underachieved will finally get an opportunity; those of you who have worked hard and had success will feel more "patriotic".
6. The last few people who were hired should clean out their desks. Don't feel bad, though, because President Obama will give you free healthcare, free handouts, free oil for heating your home, free food stamps, and he'll let you stay in your home for as long as you want even if you can't pay your mortgage. If you appeal directly to our democratic congress, you might even get a free flat screen TV and a coupon for free haircuts (shouldn't all Americans be entitled to nice looking hair?)!!!
If for any reason you are not happy with the new policies, you may want to rethink your vote on November 4th.

VOTE MCCAIN - PALIN TUESDAY NOV 4TH 2008
Old 11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: WHO'S VOTING HUSSIEN BARRACK OBAMA

You hit the nail on the head man! Dead perfect comparison. I sent a mass text to all my hunting buddies and friends and got some replies from just about everyone. Funny thing is my friends in the unions were singing a different song and same with my bro who works at the post office.
I live in a sh*tty state and I don't expect to win but i will let my voice be heard either way. I don't know why the dems paint McCain as a hardcore bush loving repub cause he's not but that's Obama's defense. Ireally like the way Obama said"middle America clings to the GUNS & RELIGION in times of uncertainty" kind of makes me laugh cause that is how this countrywas founded. Take away some of the big city votes and all you have is middle America left but all he cares about are city folk.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

And mod please don't lock this.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Spike

Couldn't have said it better if I spent the last week trying to! Well said. I'm just praying that God provides us with an upset win tomorrow. If not, God save us all.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let's be realistic here, if the polls are even close to right, he is going to win and by a good amount.

However, the president have very little power to actually do anything. He can't make laws etc. He can only ask for them, then veto them.

With Obama in the office, if you accept that premise, focus your time on senate and the house. An Obama presidency with or without house/senate rubber stamp is very different. Fight for the senate/house seats and limit the damage.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

OBAMA AND SHUTING DOWN COAL COMPANYS

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9wzNUZVv0A0
Old 11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

Also I am convinced that you could almost put a pumpkin or a turdon a fence post with the word CHANGE written on it and it would stillget votes! People aren't in my opinion so much voting against McCain they a voting for something different doesn't matter good or bad just CHANGE. (SO YOUR RIGHT GOD HELP US)The country is in a state of well, "whats next?" I laugh when ihear people say thatthey are voting for Obama because "he seems confident" my answer: so was Custer too! Or I don't make that much money so, "dat won't effect me" sure if you don't plan on trying to make more money in the future! The best part is the SPREAD THE WEALTH when I hear that I thoughthe was DONE at the polls but I guess not. Lets see 95% get a break, 5% of the 200k bracketget a tax hike of 36%+ and50% of the 95% don't pay income tax! = refunds that peopleshouldn't get or deserve. I am for anything thatwouldhelp this country that I love and I would even put my feelings and personal agenda aside for the betterment of everybody and to getus back on our feet again but..............this guy is 180 degrees from what needs to be done. I heard one of his cohorts say "we are going after the furtune 500 guys" I almost pi**ed my pant laughingas if this senator doesn't make that much or had at one time. HYPOCRITS!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hokieman, your great words of wisdom have convinced me to vote for McCain now. I;m so glad you took the time to spread this all over the forums here. It sounds identical to a typical McCain tactic of all wind, and no facts. But you forgot to end it with. I'm John McCain & I support this message!
WE HAVE A POLITICAL SECTION FOR THIS. LEARN TO USE IT!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Typical Buck

haha to bad obama is going to win
Old 11-05-2008, 06:05 AM
Typical Buck

see told you

Quick Reply: WHO'S VOTING HUSSIEN BARRACK OBAMA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.