Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Guide's wanted >

Guide's wanted

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Guide's wanted

Old 02-13-2008, 10:05 AM

Default Guide's wanted

Do you want to work for an outfitter in Colorado. Part time and full time guide's wanted. I will pay you 2/3's of the fee for the service. So on a $3000 trip you make $2000. Hit me up if this sounds like something you want to do. Give me some time to get back to you and an email address.

State wide
Old 02-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Guide's wanted

The wife tells me if we're preggo by then I can go, so I guess I better get busy
Old 02-14-2008, 12:05 PM

Where do you do most of your outfitting? all of my guiding in done in Nov. here in NM. What kind of late hunts do you run?
Old 02-14-2008, 01:21 PM

As of today I am not running anything, however I am working on getting it started. Without guides an outfitter can't outfit and without an outfitter a guide can't guide in Colorado. SO I am working on forming an outfitter service but wanted to findout if I could find any guides. I have. Lots.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:41 PM

Without an outfitters license you can't outfit in Colorado either.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

and what type of guiding, deer, elk, bear, turkey, duck, goose? theres too varied animals to just say 'guide'

Old 02-18-2008, 12:19 PM

Well put!

As for me I guide mostly elk and deer

Smack it, what kind of hunts, were, what, when would you start?

Old 02-18-2008, 05:40 PM

There is no job, no outfitter, no hunts. It's just some dude beating a drum trying to get a response.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:44 AM

Like I said I am not running anything right now. However I am trying to put it together. When I get done on my end I will be able to let you know more and how its going to run. Please be patient and give me some time to get it worked out. If you are not interested I don't need to hear it. Thank you to the ones that did respond with class and to the ones that think they know everything, get a clue.

And when I said guide I meant just that a guide an all around guide, not just hunting, not just elk or deer. Think about all the different types of guiding you can do. Photo, jeep, atv, rock climbing, fourteen'er, what kind of guiding do you feel you can do best.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

Ohhh chirpes... surprised the dude ain't trying to book hunts before he gets his license.

Quick Reply: Guide's wanted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.