HUNTING PARTNER NEEDED >

HUNTING PARTNER NEEDED

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

HUNTING PARTNER NEEDED

Old 02-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Spike

Default HUNTING PARTNER NEEDED

I am looking for a person or group to go elk hunting out west colo,nm,for muzzleloader or early rifle . MY previous hunting buddie can't leave work anymore. For saftey reasons i would like to find at least one person or i will need to go guided. I have transportation and equipment, tent,stove,heater and other stuff.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: HUNTING PARTNER NEEDED

Good luck. I got so sick of hunting alone every yr for weeks at a time that I advertised here for several yrs for a pard. Even my wife couldnt g et off owrk to hunt with me. One yr I even offered to pay 300.00. Even the lazy road hunters didnt respond. Too much work hunting I guess. I did however find a great antelope spotter from here two yr ago, and he and I are gonna hunt spring gobbs together soon. Not sure what he'll do for elk and mulies. I am arranginga "Great Realtree Colorado Elk Camp 2008" hunt, so that might be something you could consider if you are a r.i.f.l.e. hunter. It'll probably be 3rd rifle, Nov 1-7. Email me any time. And good luck.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:11 AM
Spike

My wife doesn't see riding a horse and sleeping in a tent as a good time and my friends all have workor money issues. I stock ringnecks and age deer for the PGC so after the middle of oct i can't get off work either thanks for the info i can use it being a greenhorn
Old 02-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Typical Buck

Silvertip, Ill keep you in mind, if you dont mind lol. Im not sure what Im doing yet, trying to set up a CO or ID carraven from PA, Im gonna wait and see what kind of winter kill you guys get out there.

BTW, your to be congrateulated on being so generous and kind, you dont see alot of that these days
Old 02-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

YW any time. Just email me and I'll give you my fone number.

As far as generous and kind goes, thanks. I was born and raised in RENOVO PA and lived there 40 yrs. Manners courtesy of Swedish and German parents and grandparents and great grandparents. Hope some of it rubs off on these Coloradicals (ecofreakos) out here.

Never hunted with horses, but I would. I used to cowboy when I was 14. Long time ago now.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

sj3837: I am generally interested in your idea. I have sent you a PM with more details of myself and my interests.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Spike

FOURTY YEARS IN PA WOW .I HOPE THAT WHEN I RETIRE I CAN GET MY WIFE TO MOVE OUT WEST. DO YOU EVERY COME BACK TO PA? I SENT YOU AN EMAIL ABOUT A COLO HUNT QUESTION .YOUR HUNTING GROUP AT ELKATRAZ 06 LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD A GOOD TIME THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP
Old 02-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Typical Buck

Silvertip, your parents done ya right!!!!
This place is being over run by us PA boys, heck we even transplanted them to colorado to spread our seed.

sj3837, you might want to check out huntingpa.com, theres a couple of guys looking for other guys to go out west with them.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Typical Buck

I'll check that out. Been out here since 2000. We like it alot. I am sort of out of equipt last fall and this fall. I sold my camper trailer in Feb 07 so I had to hotel it for hunting season. Hope to get a newER one this yr. The jacuzzi tub was nice every eve but I'd rather have been 'in elk camp' . Probably a moot point as I was hunting alone anyway. Elkatraz4 wasnt happening and the Realtree guys didnt want to meet up again. Oh well.

Fall beckons...

Old 02-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Typical Buck

If my plans fall through, I would consider it an honor to hunt with you, Ill stay in touch.

Quick Reply: HUNTING PARTNER NEEDED

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.